Support chat not working!!!

Hi there. You’re not getting an answer because you’ve been escalated to compliance queue.

How can I help you today?

I just had a query regarding increasing my annual limit and how long it would take. Also I might be looking into buying crypto currency and just wanted to increase limit if I have to payout a large amount.

Thanks

Moh

1 Like

Thank you for clarifying this. Our compliance team will help you to increase your limits.

Thank you for your help

Hi Andreas,
Im facing the same issue, havent been able to get in touch with the help team for an urgent transfer (been held for 5days already).

Could you please help?

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hi Revoluters

Same issue as Moh
I’ve upload documents required to increase limits some 5 days ago and no answer so far, tried with chat and on reply either. Andreas all hope in you :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hi Revoluters,

I have the same issue as above. I want to increase the limit but haven’t got any response in the in-app chat for 5 days.

I have forget my passcode

You can reset your passcode by pressing “Forgot”

I’m having the same problem. I need to switch my account to a new number but have no access to my old sim and no one on the support chat is replying to me. Can someone please help!!

hi Andreas,
I have a similar issue. Have an urgent transfer to make and haven’t got the reply on the support chat for 3 days. I’m trying to increase my top up limit. Could you help please?

I can see that your query has been already escalated to the relevant team. An agent will be with you as soon as possible.

hello @anon33247966,
Could you help to speed up the process please? I’ve provided source of funds in excess of what I want to top up, so believe my case should be straightforward and fast to resolve

1 Like

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

1 Like

Hello @anon33247966

My card has been hacked and took all my money out of my account. Your chat support is not replying me at all. Can you please take this seriosuly?

Almost 2 weeks and online chat not responding. I do not fill safe to top up at all. No response mean no support.

Hi @VJ1982 . I’ve passed this along to our support team and an agent will contact you via in-app chat shortly. Thanks for your patience!

@Giorgos We’ve responded and resolved your query. Apologies for the delay and thanks for your understanding.

My issue not resolved. I still haven’t received my money which was taken by fraud transactions from someone. And Revolut not helping at all.

As I can see you have filled up the chargeback form.