Support - Can I get my terminated cards reactivated?

So this happened. Ordered my cards one week before my travelling plans. App said 3 working days(i have premium) so I went ahead and ordered them. After a week they still didn’t arrive so I had to leave without them. I tried ordered them at a hotel i was staying in Italy but they still didn’t arrive. And now , 2 weeks later I receive a call from my home country, Romania, that the cards arrived(I ordered 2). There is no chance to get them here in Italy so I guess I’ll spend the rest of the trip without them. Is it possible to reactivate the cards once I return home?( I terminated them to order other cards here in Italy)
Thank you

Yes, cards can be resurrected. Just write support which card (last for digits) you want active again.

2 Likes

My card has also been terminated… I’ve been struggling to find a possible way to reactivate it again. Can someone please help me understand how to reactivate my card again? I dont find it necessary to order a new one as I have a metal physical card. Also with the current situation of the world due the Covid-19 and my geographical location it would simply be impossible to order a new one

Just talk to the in app support. :wave:

It has no use in this case because it doesn’t recognise that my card was terminated and just tells me how to activate a normal card…

You need to talk to an agent from customer support via chat. They can reactivate the card manually for you. The bot can’t do that.

@AndreasK

hi there, and sorry for wasting your time, recently i closed my account just because i wasnt used it that much but some days ago i learned that i will be in uk austalia for a couple of weeks through my work, is there any chance i can reactivate my old account? since i cant log in the app there is no other way to ask for details.

thanks in advance!

Hi Frank

Sorry to bother you
I have the same problem : I did a wrong touch on my phone and my card was canceled.
Chat support is off line because I am a a standard account.
How can I get in contact with them to ask them to turn my card on again ?

That’s not the reason. Support chat is available for all customers 24/7. Try different internet connections. Switch between WIFI and cellular networks. That should bring you online eventually.

1 Like

If it shows “offline back on monday 08:00 am” for example they are still online and just the localized support is offline. You can still click on it and press “Chat to us”

The english / international support is 24/7 online.

Thank you
It works fin on WiFi. But not on 4G.
Now I can contact them
Thank you

1 Like

this is my own issue actually
where to contact REVOLUT???