Support - Can I get my terminated cards reactivated?

So this happened. Ordered my cards one week before my travelling plans. App said 3 working days(i have premium) so I went ahead and ordered them. After a week they still didn’t arrive so I had to leave without them. I tried ordered them at a hotel i was staying in Italy but they still didn’t arrive. And now , 2 weeks later I receive a call from my home country, Romania, that the cards arrived(I ordered 2). There is no chance to get them here in Italy so I guess I’ll spend the rest of the trip without them. Is it possible to reactivate the cards once I return home?( I terminated them to order other cards here in Italy)
Thank you

Yes, cards can be resurrected. Just write support which card (last for digits) you want active again.

2 Likes

My card has also been terminated… I’ve been struggling to find a possible way to reactivate it again. Can someone please help me understand how to reactivate my card again? I dont find it necessary to order a new one as I have a metal physical card. Also with the current situation of the world due the Covid-19 and my geographical location it would simply be impossible to order a new one

Just talk to the in app support. :wave:

It has no use in this case because it doesn’t recognise that my card was terminated and just tells me how to activate a normal card…

You need to talk to an agent from customer support via chat. They can reactivate the card manually for you. The bot can’t do that.

@anon33247966

hi there, and sorry for wasting your time, recently i closed my account just because i wasnt used it that much but some days ago i learned that i will be in uk austalia for a couple of weeks through my work, is there any chance i can reactivate my old account? since i cant log in the app there is no other way to ask for details.

thanks in advance!

Hi Frank

Sorry to bother you
I have the same problem : I did a wrong touch on my phone and my card was canceled.
Chat support is off line because I am a a standard account.
How can I get in contact with them to ask them to turn my card on again ?

That’s not the reason. Support chat is available for all customers 24/7. Try different internet connections. Switch between WIFI and cellular networks. That should bring you online eventually.

1 Like

If it shows “offline back on monday 08:00 am” for example they are still online and just the localized support is offline. You can still click on it and press “Chat to us”

The english / international support is 24/7 online.

Thank you
It works fin on WiFi. But not on 4G.
Now I can contact them
Thank you

1 Like

this is my own issue actually
where to contact REVOLUT???

Hello,

I lost the card at home and thought it was stolen. I accidentally closed it permanently instead of freezing it. Can anyone help me reactivate it please?

Hey there :wave: We have got support agents who are there to help you with such cases. They can be found contacted through the in-app chat. You ask how :grey_question: It is very simple. On the bottom right hand side of your app ( If on the new app it may be on the top left hand side), once logged in, you will see a circle with your initials or image, select that. Then on the top right hand side, select “?” and then scroll down and you should be able to find the chat option. Open that and sent the message containing your issue and then send the message “Live agent” to skip past the in-app chat bot, Rita.

Hi
I also have problem reactivating my card after I accidentally erased from my account. On live chat no agent responded. Does anyone have any solution? Thank you

Only an agent can reinstate a deleted card from your account. Remember: once you’ve opened a ticket with RITA (the automated system), type in LIVE AGENT to get through to a real human being. They may take a while to respond if they’re particularly busy.

I had a problem, I ordered a card, but it arrived 2 weeks after the date from my revolut app, so I ordered another one that didn’t arrived. Can you reactivate my terminated card?

Hi there, I was advised in the app to terminate my bank card because it didn’t actually arrive on time, I terminated it lastnight but arrived this morning can I reverse this? Because I need this cArd and cancel the new order??

Hi, my card has recently been terminated due to a misunderstanding where I didn’t recognize a transaction and therefore requested chargeback. I’ve been trying to contact through in app chat but haven’t been able to get a reply. Can anyone help me?