Summary of all the accounts

Hi there,

I would like to have within the app a summary of all the the accounts, fiat and crypto. Of course, this should be in real time, updating live especially for the crypto.

I have 3 accounts in fiat currency and 4 with crypto and definitely I’d like to have an overview off all them in one place.

11 Likes

I like this idea, show how much total of your base currency you own if you converted everything.

This is actually a great idea! It would be very helpful to get this overview without scrolling through the app manually. An update like this would simplify the account overview significantly.

Best Regards
The Anonymous

1 Like

Another idea that might simplify the app; to be able to slide between the currencies across the whole screen instead of the upper screen as it is now. A simple but useful detail. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
The Anonymous

1 Like

This is crucial! It’s so difficult now to get an understanding of how much I have in total.

So it would just maybe be the first thing on the accounts tab. Showing a live sum of all accounts at the exchange rate in a desired currency, not necessarily the base currency.

:+1:

Need this. Feels like it’s been overlooked.

@anon33247966 What do you think?

Thank you for your feedback & suggestions. We will have a look and see what we can do :slight_smile:

3 Likes

they do this for business accounts from the beginning.

1 Like

Word from one of the developers is that this is on the way :tada:

7 Likes

So this is delivered now. It’s in Dashboard > Accounts and you can see it in grey next to the Accounts label.