stuck in a loop unable to log in

I am unable to log in. Firstly it asks for my phone number to send a code.
Then i am presented with a screen asking for my 4 digit code
I then get a message asking me to input my 6 digit code, but before i can do anything it goes back to the screen asking for my phone number

and repeat

and repeat

Help

5 Likes

Hi there.

Sorry to hear that. Are you using the latest version of the app?

1 Like

Hello,

Same issues here.
I just changed my phone and when trying to login on Revolut app Iā€™m stuck in a loop:

1. Enter for phone number
  2. Enter new PIN
  3. Enter personnal info (firstname, lastname, DOB)
  4. Enter the verification code sent by SMS
  5. When asked if I have an account I click on Log in
  6. Then Iā€™m back to phone number screen again

What should I do ?

Note:
I logged out from the app on my old phone
The app on my new phone is up to date

Thanks,

1 Like

Also having similar issues.
Lost my old phone + SIM.
Put my old number in - verify with email, asks for new number.
Call/Text never comes through.

Getting so annoyed with Revolut at the moment, issue after issue after issue.

Hello, having the same issue too. Can anyone help pls?

Hello,
I have exactly the same issue. Impossible to log in with my new phone (the old one is dead). I have already tried to delete the app and update many times but I am still stuck in the loop.
I still have fund on my card.
Did anyone find a solution?
Thanks for your help

1 Like

i changed a mobile device today and tried to log in with my new phone, iā€™m stuck in a loop.
My access is denied and iā€™m sure that my phone number and code is correct.
The support team is not responding and this is really frustrating, i tried everything.

I have the same issue. Moved SIM to new phone but canā€™t set the app up. Prompted to enter phone number, get the ā€˜check your emailā€™ screen, receive email, click Authenticate, am taken back to the app and the check your email screen - repeat ad nauseum. The email says if youā€™re having issues to contact them vis the in-app support - which isnā€™t available until after youā€™ve authenticate the app. Iā€™m paying for premium which ironically is supposed to entitle me to * Priority customer support but there is no way to access it.

If anyone has worked out how to contact Revolut when there is no working app to access in-app support with, Iā€™d be very grateful for the steer.

2 Likes

I have the same issue. I am stickied in a loop while trying to log in. I have the same SIM, same device, I just have not used revolut for about a year now. Can anyone help? Was this issue fixed already?

Has there been an answer to this? My loop seems wants me to put in a transaction verification code which I do not want to do.

Hello
I have a similar problem. I tried to open a Revolut account in my home country and found out only after giving my details that it wasnā€™t available in my region. Now I am in the UK and want to open an account, using a local mobile number, but I am stuck in this loop: they already have my details related to old number (my home country mobile number) but the app wonā€™t let me recover the account or make a new one. When I try to recover, it asks for my old number and password, then it asks for biometry and goes back to the initial page saying the number\password are wrong.
Can someone help me, please? Thanks

Step one - go to revolut.com and enter my phone number to get download link. sms never arrives, try repeatedly

Step two - go to google play store, search for revolut and install it. Attempt to sign up, get asked for a confirmation code that will be sent by sms, never arrives. Try repeatedly.

Hi @anon33247966,

I am also unable to log in to my phone app, please see the problem description below. It is rather unclear where to turn for support other than in-app which to me is unavailable.

The log-in loop:

1. Enter phone number
  2. SMS arrives, I enter the numbers.
  3. I click ā€œexisting user?ā€ and it takes me back to step 1 again. Alternatively I try to complete the process for a sign up and I get stuck at the email submission prompt when told it is already in use.

I have cleared the phone cache (android) and reinstalled the app more than a few times. Support is only available via in-app so I am now at a loss.

Thanks in advance

Hi I have changed my number in app cause iā€™m temporary in UK and I have got a new phone
and now I can only create a new account on the app. When I go through it tell me I already have an account and sends me back to the beginning of creating a new account.

There is no option to sign in to an existing account. please help

Exactly the same problem here. I bought a new phone, unlogged from my old phone and now when I try to login from my new phone. My luck is that I have almost no balance (just 1 euro!) on my account. Iā€™ll drop revolut if I cant login anymore.

Do you use the latest version of the app? What exactly do you see? iPhone or Android? There must be an option for existing customers!? Otherwise you have to contact :r: via social media (twitter or facebook - revoutapp).

I cant even find a way to post a new message, so Iā€™m adding my please for help here

All was going well until 2 weeks ago. But now when I try to run the Revolut app it asks for my PIN code and then the blue circle just rotates (I waited 10 mins - nothing happening). I canā€™t get into the app to contact support. Any idea what I can do to correct things?

I have the same problem. I changed my phone and my passcode doesent work anymore. When I enter ā€œforget my passwordā€ it asks for my phone number but it sends the code to an old email adress that I have closed. Is there anything I can do?

Hello,
Same problem.
No way to log in after changing my phone.
Seems to be a general problem ā€¦
How can I access my money now ?
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi Guys.
So, I tried to get a Revolut Acc before I was 18 and the app kept showing the message: You must be over 18 to use our service. This was in December 2019. In January 2020 I turned 18 and tried to reuse Revolut thinking that this matter would solve itself. It didnā€™t. Itā€™s September and it keeps showing me the same message over and over again. I canā€™t use the app, canā€™t do nothing and canā€™t even open up the camera to try the verification again or smh. Also got 10 bucks stuck there, but this is not the problem :slight_smile: I just want you guys to unblock my account so I can get it verified.

1 Like