Stuck at verification of documents

Hi,
I signed up for a new account and I submitted my documents . It says it’s takes ten min before I can get results… but I waited for a day already and haven heard anything. Please advise.
Thank you
Zihui

I have the same problem

1 Like

Hi there. Thank you for your patience. I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Hello i have the same problem i couldnt get in touch with an agent on the app so i tried on the web page there i went to business to open a chat and there i got transfered to normal support they requested the documents full adress and last top up , after i gave them everything they said i have to wait 48h to verify it and i have been waiting since then and i cant get in touch with an agent on the app because it is nonstop searching for an agent but no one is getting in the conversation can you please help me with some advice thanks anticipated @anon33247966

Hi, i have the same problem. I uploaded the documents four days ago and still without verification

I have the same issue. Been waiting four days now.

me too, i have the same problem at verification in progress

Hi, i have the same problem…i uploaded the document 3-4 days ago but nothing

Why it take so long to be verified?
Been 3 Days now.
Best Regards

Escalate your question in app chat, by typing: live agent or you can use social media- facebook or twitter to speed things up :+1:

Hello. Im waiting for my ID document to be verified. It’s been almost 4 days. :frowning:

Hi, I’m stuck since last Wednesday with the ‘we’re verifying your identity, please check back later’. That’s a lot more than 48 hours…

Can you help me i am unable to upload any documents?

I have been waiting for 2 months already and no response or resolvation for my account yet

@anon33247966 Hi when i try to verify my identity by id card it says that i must be older than 18 , but i already am. Can you help me with this?