Stop the spam

More and more you are sending me spam messages.

Stop it. I’m not interested in this crap.

3 Likes

You have the legal right to request the termination of such messages. Contact the support and require they stop sending you promo notes.

1 Like

Thank you.

Revolut - please confirm this is indeed the case?

1 Like

@Pagemakers Certainly, please reach out to us on support and we can help you with this!

I’ve just made the request with support… Let’s see how long they take to respond.

So I messaged support 7 hours and NOTHING in reply.

Your support service really has taken a massive turn for the worse. I remember when I would ask support a question and it was answered in 2-3 minutes.

Guys, I have noticed that last period everyone is writing about response delay. Please do not put pressure on them, I’m sure that Revolut team is aware of this, and that they are working on improvements! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not sure if your reply was sarcastic or not but re my post above I was told to contact support and here we are 24 hours later still waiting the initial response.

Lately support is so poor it’s worthless.

2 Likes

Seriously look at this response from support over a 24 hour period.

Nothing is sorted.

Just jibberish.

1 Like

After speaking to support they said they’d stop the spam messages.

Weeks later I’m still getting them. STOP IT PLEASE.

1 Like

maybe you should add @anon33247966 to this thread.

I’m sure he’s watching and could comment if he wanted to!

1 Like

Hey guys very sorry for any delay you’ve experienced. We are doing all we can to keep wait time at a minimum. We can certainly stop the messages from coming through! If you contact the in app support chat, and say you do not wish to receive these messages, we can manually remove you from getting them. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Please red what we are saying. We have already done that and the spam still comes.

1 Like

I have written you a private message to discuss this. If you reached out and requested them to stop, then you should no longer receive them from us.

I’ve replied to you.

@larysa.stachowicz A couple of days ago there was no opt out, or at least that’s what I was told via the live chat. I posted about it here: Notification and email spam, ads in chat and transaction list. No opt out?

Have things changed since then? Should I try the live chat again?

If we have added your name to our list to stop these notifications, this should still be an option. I am incredibly sorry for the miscommunication there. Please do reach out to us on chat.

I’ve so far only got marketing pushes for political messages from NGOs. I’ve now turned off this under privacy, hoping it will help. But I also see it inside the app sometimes.

Doubt the NGO’s pay for this, so it appears to be political views of management to promote these NGOs. Latest message seems to target the democratically elected president of Brasil for having opionons not supported by Revolut :slight_smile: .

1 Like

That’s the first positive thing I hear about in this thread, thanks for sharing. I’m glad Revolut disagrees about the democratically elected lunatic in Brazil. I’m from Germany, we have also once democratically elected a rightmost criminal - the fact that they have been elected doesn’t make the outcome of their politics much better.