Stolen phone and card. How do I access account

I have just had my phone and walett stolen while I am abroad in the US. I am a UK customer.
I have called the UK customer support number from my husbands phone and cancelled the card.
I need to know if there is a way of logging on so I can confirm whether any transactions have been carried out.
Thanks

1 Like

Hey @RachG :slight_smile:

Please check this:

2 Likes

Oh no :frowning: so sorry to hear that!

Let me know if you need help!

Hi
How can you help?
Thank-you in advance

Get Outlook for Android

Do you have an iPad or a supported device?

My husband has his phone which has revolut installed. But this is linked to his account.

You have two options, you can top up your account by transferring funds from your husband’s account OR you can ask your husband to log out from his account so that you can log in.

Thanks, I tried logging in on a spare phone, but in order to log in, I enter my phone number without issue and the correct pin, but the app requires a verification by SMS. This is not possible because the phone has been stolen and we will not have a spare sim card until we are back in the UK in a couple of weeks.
Is there a way to circumvent the SMS verification?

Sure there’s I can send it to you via DM. Let’s get in touch :slight_smile:

Great
How do we get in touch with DM?

I’ll do that for you :slight_smile:

Hi, I am new to posting, so please advise if this needs to be moved.

I am going travelling for a long time and intending to use my revolout card as the main source of withdrawl and card spending. Shoudl the worst happen and my card and/ or phone get stolen what should I do, so that I can protect my money, or also still continue to keep on using my account (especially if I need cash in emergencies?). I have already applied for a 2nd card as a backup.

Any help/ advice would be helpful.

I would definitely have another source of funds as an alternative to your Revolut account. IMHO you will always be vulnerable relying on only one option.

Study the FAQs. It is explained there what you can do when loosing your phone. :wink:

Hi Andreas - I have the same issue as above, but in the UK! I want to make sure my account has not been used until I get hold of a new sim card, could you please assist me on the matter? many thanks Amar

You can block your card via phone. You will find the number on the back of your card and on Revolut’s website.

Hi @anon33247966 , my phone has been stolen in Mexico and I desperately need to access my account and top-up. Can you help me out please?

Thanks in advance!

Do you have access to any other supported device?

What do you mean by supported device exactly? I have a phone but it has a Mexican sim card. I don’t have access to the number with which I set up the account. It was actually only a temporary number I used while visiting home in Ireland over Christmas.

Thanks

We can change the phone number linked to your account so that you can access your account using your Mexican number.