Stolen card

Hi, can anyone help me here…
The other day I tried to withdraw a certain amount of money from an atm… But it shows that balance has been cleared even though I didn’t receive the money… Also the next day I had my card stolen… I’m not having much luck… Was told that I had to fill in a form to claim it back and then told I could wait up to 2 months or more to get the money back from an atm I didn’t receive… My question is that now my card is stolen I was told to report my card as stolen and that means my account is now frozen… I’m worried as well as to what will happen to my money I didn’t receive at an atm??? I mean will the money go to my debit card that I top up to revolut???.. Or will it go to revolut account to which is now frozen???.. I tried asking the support app… But no answer to my question… I feel worried about this…

Oh. That’s complicated. You can use only data’s of your card to fix the atm issue. Not a 3rd party one.
Also that bank might need an email/ fax from Revolut.

@anon33247966 can help you I hope. (I know you’re busy but oh well, you’re the Hero :wink: )

1 Like

It’s a pain the customer service is not good at responding to my questions… Just getting ignored or dismissive of my actual question by revolut… Feel like banging my head

1 Like

Hi there. As I can see your ATM chargeback has been raised. In the meantime you can order a new card from the card section of the app.

1 Like

Thank you for your help I shall apply for a new card once my bank debit card has arrived

2 Likes

Hi there,

My card was stolen but no funds have been taken. I just need a new card please. Please let me know what the process is

Thanks
Waqar

You first freeze the card, then report it “lost or stolen”. Then you can simply order a new one.

Hello, my card was stolen and someone tried to pay with it. The police ask me to get fiscal information about that payment, but I can’t do this from the app. Can you help me?

You can block the card in the app, if not move all money to your vault and it’s done.

It has happened to me the same

You can download a statement from the fraudulent transaction.