Stolen card and phone

Check your card. There is a phone number printed on the back. You can find this phone number also on the website under contact. You can block your card by calling this number.

Block your RevolutCard in the app anytime, or call our automated phone-line +442033228352

hi,
my card and phone was stolen
I need to find out my card number for the police
can ou help?

Hey! Did you contact us on Facebook?

Good afternoon,

My wallet was stolen yesterday evening. Many transactions were done and I lost 140CHF.

I would like you to cancel these transactions please, as my card was stolen. Furthermore, can you send me details of the transactions please ? (for it is needed for the police to find the thief).

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Baptiste Nussbaumer

Please contact the support directly in app. This is a community forum. They can help you there.

Looks like no one’s getting back to me know me couple of days no money is £400 in my bank and text me what you want help me nothing when you pay the fine yourself never mind so I will go out with you and my friends back to my old bank because you will not wear anything I want a refund 599 to the Premier account because you could have taken you for helping me 10:00 this morning I’m still no response never mind you know you will go on without deserve the same thing

HI I have been trying to communicate with you about a year, as I should have received the revolut card by that time around October 2019.

How can this be fixed please. I have only 10 euros in the card. but no card at all.

THANKS
RITA GALEA