Stolen and blocked card still accepts charges

I’ve had my card stolen on Sunday and I reported it in the app when I noticed. Everything seemed ok, because other attempts to use the card were declined because the card was reported lost or stolen.

The problem began yesterday, when I received an actual charge from the card, and now I have a negative balance in my account because there was no money. Someone explain how a prepaid card could have a negative balance please.

If that was not bad enough, I’ve contacted Revolut via App chat, and they confirm the problem but after 2 hours chat without offering any solution they stopped replying, that was almost 24h ago.

So here I am trying to contact Revolut, so if anyone know a phone number or any other contact method please let me know.

Javi

1 Like

Hola @JNP :slight_smile:

That’s unfortunate :frowning:

Take into account that, if a chargeback is required, you will have to wait until the transactions are settled (7 days) to raise one.

If you don’t get an answer here (which you hopefully will), you have some other options to get in touch with someone from :r::

There’s no phone support as of now, but I think you’ll be able to get a solution :star2:

Also, let’s mention @anon33247966 and @jessicaszabla :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes