Still waiting for verification and card activation

It’s been 24 hours since I’ve received my card and uploading the documents. Still doesn’t seem to be activated. I have checked other discussioms in this forum and noticed its been happening to many others. There is no specific wait time mentioned to get the verification complete and card activated. someone help me get the card activated as Im off to Europe in couple of days and need this activated before that?

Have you double checked if your photos are pristine, sharp, well lit, readable, ID cards aren’t cropped, no flare, no reflections, not blurry …

If you think you could improve the photos sent in, you might want to consider sending a new set of photos, taken during daylight in good conditions, via in app chat and ask them to verify you manually.

The verification is automated. And if it get’s stuck, chances are high that it is due to insufficient photos.

Yes, i’m pretty sure the quality of my uploads were good enough . I have also tried contacting them through the Support option in the app but no luck

@AndreasK Can you help me this?..I have tried texting multiple times on the Support chat

Cant believe i have no response in the chat for 3 days now? Everywhere there is a mention for In-app support for assistance and apparently no one seems to be responding. And there is absolutely no other means of getting attention to help. Attached my in-app chat screenshot

Hi there. We are sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We have responded and resolved your query. If you need anything else, please let us know.