Still no response from online support and unable to transfer money

Continuing the discussion from No response from online support and cannot transfer money:

It’s a bit cheeky to close a topic when it hasn’t actually been resolved. 7 hours on and I still haven’t heard from your compliance team. So another day goes by without me being able to transfer money. Most financial transactions have payment deadlines with penalties or interest charged for late payment - will Revolut be reimbursing customers who incur such charges due to Revolut’s inefficient systems and processes? I can see a lot of similar posts from equally frustrated customers.

If you are experiencing technical issues/resource issues or whatever please at least be honest about it and issue a general update advising what the issue is and roughly how long people can expect to wait before it is resolved.

I’d rather not be posting on a public forum but there doesn’t appear to be any other way of communicating with Revolut at the moment.

1 Like

Hi there.

Apologies for the log wait. We’re receiving an unusual amount of requests, which is causing delays.

I’ve escalated this issue to our compliance team as they will be better suited to assist you with this matter. Please note a member of our compliance team will contact you via in-app chat shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Andreas K.