Standard plan question

Hello, today is march 1 , and still say that is a 2% fee for withdrawals. For the standard price is just 200 eu and then a dixed 2% fee or its a monthly limit? If its a montly limit why still saying 2% fee on my profile. Thanks

It’s a rolling month billing cycle, starting with the day of your ID verification.

Thanks. How do i know when my card were verified?

Same thing happened to me - I forgot the date I had verified. You probably have to contact a live agent…

1 Like

Try looking for the date in your profile section. The date is there for Premium users. I assume for all users too.

More>Profile>Price Plan

If you joined before 16 March 2017 your billing cycle for all charges goes by Calendar month. If you joined after 16 March 2017, you go by Rolling month. If you joined before 16 March 2017 and upgraded your Revolut account from Standard to Premium, you’ll also be on a Rolling month cycle.

1 Like

I’m on standard and can’t find this.
Just a Premium thing?

1 Like

Yes. But you can ask support when your billing cycle starts. Or you can try an educated guess by checking your transactions and try to remember when your account became fully active. If you’ve got an idea, you can check when your atm withdrawal limit actually resets itself.

1 Like