Source of funds verification - reply is overdue

Hello,

I’m a Revolut premium customer and I’ve reached my anual spending limit. I’ve uploaded all necesary info to increase this limit and for the past 5 days I havent received any reply. Since the limit is reached I cannot longer transaction using Revolut.
Can some-one please take a look this?!

Regards,
Alex

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue, I truly hope they can turn this around. When I first joined Revolut, I was getting 5 minute responses.

1 Like

I am having the same issue and have €20 thousand blocked!!! Is this the level of service a Premium customer may expect???

1 Like

Hey guys, you need someone from :r: to speed things up.
Either @anon33247966 or @anon71086934 could help you out.
Try twitter/facebook or type: Live agent to escalate .

It’s always better to increase limits beforehand to avoid such long handling times .
Tagged :r: support, so someone will check up on this one :+1:

1 Like

@Ares hey, I did raise a live agent escalation on Sunday, but I’m yet to hear back.

Hopefully I get some good luck today and get this resolved! :slight_smile:

Cool :+1:
It’s better to provide to agent as much detail as possible before he contacts you.
That will speed up things,cause no need to go back and forward in chat.
Just explain your issue beforehand :slight_smile:

Thank you @Ares

Didn’t know about the limit, otherwise I would have increased beforehand :frowning:

@anon33247966 @anon71086934 can you please take a look? I have 10K plus blocked right now.

Regards,
Alex

1 Like

Team, I am in the same boat - uploaded my docs over 5 days ago and have not had a single reply in the meantime. Would really appreciate some feedback ASAP as I have an important transaction I need to complete. Many thanks

1 Like

Make enquiry in app chat :slight_smile:
This forum is not closely monitored by :r: employees …
To get past chatbot type: Live agent :+1:

Thanks - I did try this a couple of days ago but no response. It’s the total lack of communication which is the frustrating part, even when you have breached their own ‘reply within the next 96 hours’ guidance

Hi all. I’ve escalated this issue to the relevant team which is better suited to help you with your request. Please note a member of the team will contact you via in-app chat as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.