Source Of Funds (Dividends)

Hi,
I’m new to Revolut and have just found out I need to verify my source of funds in order to increase my yearly limit from £500.
The App is asking for either a payslip or a savings account statement. This will not work for me as I have my own company and pay the majority of my income in Dividends. Does anybody know how I can achieve this verification in my circumstances? Will a copy of my current account statement suffice showing the dividend being paid in?
Thanks,
Mark

how much privacy must I lose in order to increase funding level (verify source of funds)

Hello @pmymmw,

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. There’s no need to send a source of funds. You accounts has been verified and your annual top up limits have increased.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Andreas K.

Thank you for the response, I can see the new limit now.

Similar issue for me…

I’ve sent the following:
3 paystubs
1 bank account statement

I’m not comfortable sending more - as I’m not sure why it would be required.
Additionally, my income goes in to a different bank account than the account I use for funding revolut. Any assistance? (I’ve hit my limit now)

Apologies for the long wait. Let’s get in touch so we can take a closer look into your account.

Thanks. Please contact via support chat.

I’ve also posted here:

I’m awaiting still, I presume you are quite busy.

Please let me be very clear, we are committed to keeping all our user’s personal data secure. We do not pass our user’s personal information on to any third parties. I can confirm that as part of our agreements that we have with our issuing bank, the protection of your personal data is a number one priority for us.

As you know, Revolut is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (FCA No: 900562). As a regulated entity, we take our compliance responsibilities very seriously. As part of these responsibilities from time-to-time, we are required to verify our users’ source of wealth and source of funds. This requirement is to prevent fraud, money laundering and terrorist financing.

We appreciate that these requirements might translate to some onerous requests for our users. Accordingly, we are always prepared to speak directly with those in unique circumstances.

Best,

Andreas K

Can I trust you?