Something You Bought That Made You Think “I Am Officially An Adult” 💪

Hello everyone :wave:.

Please raise your hand if you think you are officially an adult. :person_raising_hand:

Are you thinking why am I asking this? Simply because we are going to talk about adulthood today. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“Adulthood” itself is a tough word as this comes with a great responsibility. You can’t be an adult just because of your age. You should be an adult mentally as well.

Therefore, we want to know some interesting facts about your adulthood. :wink:

My question is: “What is that one thing you bought that made you think you are officially an adult?

Think before you reply because only one thing is allowed and we will judge you based on that. :joy: :joy:

Excited? Come on, tell us about it in the comment section. :arrow_double_down:

Note : For me, it was when I bought groceries for the first time. :face_with_peeking_eye:

SG | Community Team

2 Likes

Paying council tax and income tax.

Nothing more adult than tax tax tax.

7 Likes

Absolutely. How can I forget these taxes. :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

SG | Community Team

3 Likes

Kitchen pots… That’s when adulthood hits :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

When I got a coffee maker that still can’t make me a morning person and a real plant which I promise not to kill. :crossed_fingers: :sleeping:

2 Likes

@mariaraposo, Kitchen pots aahhaa someone loves cooking. :woman_cook: :woman_cook:

@Veda.Ramesh, That’s the reason, I never go for any real plant. :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

SG | Community Team

1 Like

Nothing says “I’m an adult” more than the feeling of “am I living, or just paying bills?”

1 Like

True @Eudes and after paying all the bills, when nothing left in the account it feels like we need some magic to be a child again. :cry:

SG | Community Team