Some positive comments about Revolut

That makes sense. In fact, it is a shock to everyone how frequently Revolut tries to verify the accounts and transactions. In comparison to any other app, this seems to be a little excessive. This gets the customers caught by surprise and makes them feel frustrated with a way slow verification time.

Yeahā€¦ It seems their monitoring algo is too sensitive and their support and verification teams are too slow and/or underdimensioned. If their algo generates this many false positives, the related teams should act in more effective ways than they currently do, in order to solve these cases much faster.

1 Like

I believe that Revolut is going through an adjustment phase, as it expanded much bigger in a short period. They need to decentralise their customer service team. For example, they need to set up a separate team for US customers to serve them in their time zone and culture. This way US team will be focusing only US customers. Same way, each team will be able to improve its efficiency by coordinating with a smaller group of customers. This will help them identify the issues frequently faced by that segment and try to act pro-actively.

Iā€™ve been trying to make an account for a few hours and it doesnā€™t work. Why?

Trying to verify my account but it wonā€™t let me as it says I havenā€™t completed the identity checks so says speak with us but wonā€™t let me speak with anyone?

Really want a revolut account

1 Like

Did you send any ID document?? You should be able to upload it through the app.

If nothing else works, you can file a complaint through the following form:

Yes I have completed this numerous times and it says I already have an account but wonā€™t let me log in

Trying to use the chat.

Wellā€¦ it depends on the person. I had twice checked from Revolut about the source of my income and I was really Happy :smiley: about that.

I wish the traditional banks to check the source the income of the customers but there donā€™t care about this at all or the systems/software they are having is year 1980

Really happy with that from Revolutā€¦ make me feel that Revolut is a secure organisation.

Inconvenienceā€¦ not really ā€¦ just 2-3 days not access to my moneyā€¦ better Than to have your money in a bank that so many frauds are happening every day.

But its meā€¦ other people feel annoyed ā€¦

2 Likes

I had no such verification so far, but expecting it to happen sooner or later, and happy about it. Yet, locking your long-awaited salary for 2-3 days isnā€™t convenient.

Some time ago, I asked Revolut if I need to deliver proof of employment before I started to send larger amounts to my account. Iā€™d rather provide all required document back then and sleep well than wake up with my money being locked due to of verification when Iā€™ve asked for it.

1 Like

Good information thanks for sharing
vmware

1 Like

Hi there. Did you ever get this matter resolved? I am in same situation with funds transferred to my Revolut account still missing one month later. Customer service is completely hopeless and opaque.

Iā€™m having similar issues now for the first time in a couple of years. I think Iā€™m just going to close my account. Itā€™ll be easier than effing around with their twitter agents. Why isnā€™t there a website for this, FFS?

Edit: problem solved but point remains the same. Please get a proper website to allow easier uploading/sharing of documents.

2 Likes