Some more options for statements

I think it will be great if you can add some more options for card statements like:
-same options for PDF and Excel (cvs) - currently PDF can only be print, and Excel - only send by email
-options to save statements to device or cloud
-option to include transactions notes to a statements
-option for statement for a specific date or transaction only - for a case when someone ask for a card statement for a specific transaction

11 Likes

Also include the new unique account numbers on GBP statements (and the € and $ ones too when available)

2 Likes

Definitely need the option to add more info to each entry. For example I generally only carry a GBP balance so really need the original currency cost and conversion rate. Adding any available comments would be icing on the cake!

Agree with the options for more formats and locations to save.

For the benefit of others, the csv’s are available on the local device - they save into a Revolut directory in local storage before attaching to email.

1 Like

@revolut , please make statements look like actual statements that can be lawfully used! The current design of statements is totally useless when incoming and outgoing bank transfers are concerned!

The statement only shows the received/sent amount with the “To: Person/Company” or “From: Person/Company” description field.

What about sender’s/recipient’s IBAN, BIC code and the reference field? Do you guys really think anyone can use these statements as a legal proof of anything?

10 Likes

I was looking for this idea. Need ! Need ! Need !
I take some time to put information on my transactions, I don’t want this information to be lost / remain in the Revolut app, I want it on my pdf that I will archive and quickly read later.

4 Likes

Any news about improving statements?

2 Likes

IBANs from senders of incoming transfers is something even some German banks don’t show on statements. Some do, some don’t.

I agree that reference fields should be printed on the statement. As well as account details for outgoing transfers.

1 Like

Hi,

Apart from the more official look of the statements, I would also appreciate if filters could be used.

For example if I want to see only my groceries related spendings. Or for paying tuition fees. Or paying for my monthly rent. Etc. Or even if I wish to see only the pop-ups or incoming transactions…

Currently, statements also show even what I put in my vaults. And definitely this info I wouldn’t want to share with anyone.

I miss a feature that allows to “download” all currencies balance at the same time, instead of having to select each currency one by one. For example, I want to get the balance at 31 12 19 (last day of the year) from several currency accounts, just set the date and press Download

I am new to this forum and would ordinarily start a new thread but can’t find out how to. But this is kind of connected.

The last time I needed to (October 2019), I managed to print out 5 months of statements in one pdf. So far, so helpful. I am trying to do this today and find I am only being offered the last three months. Am I missing something or is this a new development. If so, it’s a bad development.

I can still select more than three months. I was just able to generate a PDF for several yeas (iOS).

and on android too…
if you click on the previous month presented below the current one it rolls back another month - just keep doing that until you arrive at the month in the past required :wink:

JSON or XML export!

Or any common format commonly used for monetary data

That would allow us to write custom scripts and programs to process the statement information into any needed format.

My use case

In Finland the tax office requires me to report the state of individual bond. I have to be able to know the date of every buy and sell. Currently the issue is that I have bought a single company shares multiple times and when I sell I have to be able to tell when that single share was bought and what was the value when bought even if I buy and sell in multiple days.

Currently I have hundreds of trades on my first month alone and I do not have the capacity to process this manually, I am planning to write my own program to process this, but at the moment I have to still copy paste all the trade information.

For some reason I am still unable to create new posts. I do understand that this reply might be duplicate as a standalone post, but I think this would solve this issue for everyone without much effort from Revolut developers, all they had to do is to add download options to the statements page and that way make Revolut a bit more open.

Or just tell us where can we get the password/json token for api.revolut.com

1 Like

Totally agree! Must have feature