SMS verification code fails.

I have a new phone and I’m using my old sim. I’m trying to access my account by inputting my phone number, I receive the text message but I’m getting the message “The verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect” I’ve deleted the app and restarted the phone then reinstalled the app but I’m getting the same message every time.

Any ideas?

1 Like

I cant receive any SMS code for app registration. I tried it couple times in last 2 weeks and still same situation. Can somebody help me with this issue?

Hi, I am having the same issue, I tried creating an account but it says I already got one, when I try to click forgot password, the app doesn’t accept sms code verification.
I have tried deleting the app, rebooting my phone, and even installed the latest update.
PLEASE HELP

I haven’t used revolut for a while. I just wanted to use it, but I couldn’t receive the SMS verification code. At the same time, I forgot passcord, so I couldn’t log in. I tried to pass the e-mail verification, but the associated verification email address seems to be wrong (it is my other email address, I used it to register for revolut, but the registration is not completed), now, I don’t have any way to log in. Please tell me what to do.

Hi Anon, I saw that you seem knowledgeable. I am somewhat desperate since I cannot get into my Revolut account. I wanted to sign up but whenever I request the verification code I do not get it, so I choose the call option, which works, but when I enter the code (and its’s for sure correct), the app tells me it’s the wrong code. Is there anyway to contact some Customer Support or get help? Thank you, Michelle

You didn’t think ‘Anon’ is a strange name :wink:… it’s a former Revolut employee whose account has been anonymised and inactivated. This is a user community, there is no Revolut support here. How to contact them without access to the app can be found here:

Bonjour,
Je suis abonnée premium, et je ne peux plus me connecter !
Je vous explique :

1. J’ai changé mon numéro de téléphone
  2. Après une désinstallation provisoire de l’application (quelques jours), puis je l’ai téléchargé hier
  3. Malgré plusieurs tentative de connexion il m’est impossible de me connecter

Merci de faire le nécessaire urgemment.

Bien cordialement

Please check the linked topic in my post just above yours.

Pas de Revolut support ici. C’est une communité des utilatiseurs.

Et comment je fais pour contacter revolu t puisque je ne peux même pas me connecter ?

Il n’y a aucune indication sur leu site pour contacter directement leur service

That’s clearly explained in the linked topic.

Merci pour vos réponses

1 Like

You should contact the live chat and they will help you for sure

Hi
I’m not getting the verification code to reset my pin code & ive never used the account , it then tells me my account cannot be reclaimed and to make a new one . I make a new one and it say it already exists. Is there any number to call revolute as i cant access the app because i cant sign in

Many say to contact them by DM on Twitter…

I have the same issue. I cannot even register.

I have the same problem. I am trying to open an account using a different country and have been on a waiting list for about a month now that’s not moving, I cant log into the app as it keeps telling me I need to open a new account and when I do it says I am already registered. I would like to cancel the account application but there is nowhere I can do that in order to restart a new application with UK information. I would very much like to open an account with REVOLUT but this is becoming very frustrating. Please HELP ASAP.

SAME PROBLEM! Annoying.
Broke my old phone, and on my new phone I can’t login in the app because the SMS with verification code doesn’t arrive. Numerous attempts for days, re installing the app etc. nohing works. I like Revolut but this is a very lame mistake. Why there is no other method to verifiy? Now I cant access my account and lot of incoming and pending payments I have. I will change to Wise if cant fix it.

@mbalint86 Hello :wave: and welcome to the community. :hugs: I am sorry to hear about this issue. I understand how frustrating this could be. :slightly_frowning_face:

You can change your phone number by yourself in ‘personal details’ section:
If you’re logged in and have access to the old phone number:

1. Enter your new phone number
  2. Enter the one-time verification code (6-digit code) received on your old number
  3. Enter passcode
  4. Enter again the 6-digit code received on your new number

If you’re logged in but don’t have access to the old phone number:

1. Enter your new phone number
  2. Wait for the ‘Resend code’ time to expire and select ‘Resend code
  3. Select to receive verification code via email
  4. Check your inbox (including the spam folder), tap the button in the email, and you’ll be redirected back to the app

If you aren’t logged in:

1. Choose the in-app button ‘Lost access to my number’ when logging in
  2. Enter your old phone number and passcode
  3. Provide your email address
  4. Enter your passcode and follow the steps to change your phone number.

If you fail the verification process more than three times, you’ll be directed to the in-app chat support. Our support agents are always happy to help you.

Hope this helps. :sunflower:

Veda | Community team

Hi dear Revolut team! :blue_heart:

I cannot access my account from the app: I entered the password, but the system wouldn’t let me in. I cleared the cashe, but then trying to log in with my phone number and password, I received “wrong number of password”.

Then I tried to resume the password, received a notification that it was sent to my previous device! Which is broken and this is why I have a new one (how this option even exists? :smile: )

Then I chose “another method” and received a mail request to submit my document and a selfie. I did so, a few hours ago, but when I press the button inside the mail to check the status, I just see white screen. Apparently it’s a bug.

However, my account isn’t blocked or anything: I went to ATM and withdrew cash from my card.

Thank you in advance! I hope this will be fixed, I really love Revolut! :bouquet:

@inkypro Hello and Greetings from the :r: community. We’re thrilled to have you here. :dizzy:

We are glad to hear you love Revolut. We are blushing on the other side of the screen. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Please check my response above to find a solution for this issue you are facing and do not hesitate to contact us for further queries. :blush:

Veda | Community team