SMS verification code fails.

Hello, I have the samo problem. Can someone please help me to register myself.

Every time I put my number in to sign up to the app it says that I am using the wrong number or verification code or else it come up please try again later. I have waited a couple of days and I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app numerous times and it still comes up the same thing!

1 Like

Hi, I’ve tried a number of times to use the verification code sent via SMS and each time it seems to fail. Even when the code arrives and is entered immediately it doesn’t work and any top up I try is rejected. Is there a work around for this?

1 Like

Hello
I’m not getting the verification code when attempting to register with the app.
My android device is not rooted. I’m simply not getting the text at all, despite numerous attempts.
Please advise.

same problem
first unable to receive sms with code… triyed many time
then my phone is banned by revolut ( maybe due to the number of connection )
and now not recongnized as a valid phone… what’s the matter ?

I have same problem. Want to register , put phone number a didnt get the code…

I have the same problème and so no access to the support with the chat. it’s make me crazy. someone got a mail or something like that to contact the support?
Best regard. Alternative

Hello, I write this to say that there’s definitely a bug or something in the app, I’m trying to sign in but I forgot my number so I do previous number and then I enter my code which I’m sure of and it says “Something went wrong” I got it to work half way through the process once but that’s all, what’s going on :frowning:

Hi, I’m currently running into the same issue. Lost access to my old phone number, verified my account and now I need to enter the verification code sent to me. Tried multiple times, it says the code is not valid, even though I am 100% sure it is. Please help! I’m locked out of my account and needing to top up to continue to make transactions with my card!

Just updating, it worked today. Definitely a bug that happened for a while there.

Hello, I have problem with registration on Revolute. After installation App and deposit of 10€, I can t
open Revolute. 6-digit code I get it via SMS but I can’t enter because the entry field disappears. The field for 4 digit code appears but I don’t have 4-digit code.
Thanks,
Best regards

I can’t activate my app because I don’t receive SMS verification code. I’ve tried deleting the app and restarting the phone with no effect. I am on iPhone 11, iOS 14.3, located in Florida, USA, T-mobile user. I don’t see chat or help options in the app.

I can’t activate my app because I don’t receive SMS verification code. I’ve tried deleting the app and restarting the phone with no effect. I am on iPhone 11, iOS 14.3, located in Florida, USA, T-mobile user. I don’t see chat or help options in the app.

Hey there

We’re aware of an issue that is affecting some users from logging into the app. Our engineers are on the case, and we’ll get it sorted as soon as we can. Please check the status page for any updates: https://www.revolut.com/system-status .

We thank you for your understanding.
Revolut Team

I have a new iPhone 12 Pro and I’m using my old sim. I’m trying to access my account by inputting my phone number, I receive the text message but I’m getting the message “The verification code or phone number you entered is incorrect” I’ve deleted the app and restarted the phone then reinstalled the app but I’m getting the same message every time.

Suggestion?

hllo from romania. i receve the sms code but when i enter it it says incorrect code or phone number. i ve tried this 5 times

No customer support here. Try contacting them on Facebook or Twitter.

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the same issue. Have you managed to solve it yet?

1 Like

Haveing a similar issue. Based in Lithuania. Tried to register around 20+ times with 2 different phone numbers during last 2 days, but never received a verification SMS with a code. Tried reinstalling, restarting phone etc, but nothing worked. Any way to fix this or verify by other means?

2 Likes

Hello i am not receiving an sms code
I opened the app an submitted my phone number
i received but accidentally clicked back to submit my number again
I didn’t receive another code and the old one is not working anymore
I live in luxembourg