SMS verification code fails.

As many other people I have a problem with starting the App on Android (4.4.2 on HTC One M8Sw). I receive a verification code by SMS, it even gets copied over automatically, but then I get a popup error “Something has gone wrong, Please try later”. I tried for the first time months ago, but this error persists. Any idea how to fix that?

2 Likes

Usually helps unistallig and then installing the app ones again.
BTW. on which revision of the app are you?

I reinstalled, but still the same. It’s version 4.17

Try to clean cache, then reboot phone and run the app.

I have deleted the App data and rebooted, but no improvement.

Hmm where are you based?

I am trying with a Swiss phone number, if that is your question.

Could you please send me a direct message?

Apparently I can’t - I only just registered

You should be able now.

I’m getting the same thing.

Trying to register through the iOS app, I’m on the “enter 6 digit code” screen where it sends me an SMS but nothing.

Any help?!

1 Like

wait 60 sec then choose another method of verification

Ma carte est bloquée comme faire pour la débloquer ?

Hi Andreas - I’m having the same issue, and I’m not seeing any way to dm you - could you please send me a message? I’m trying to open an account with a Slovak phone number, if that helps.

Hello Andreas, For me it’s the same. I’m based in belgium.
My friend success to install revolut and get his card, but me, i can’t enter in revolut with my phone (android).
Can you help me because i will travel next Week with my friend and i hope have my metal revolut card.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Phil

Hi , I can’t receive code either. I have a UK number but i am in Italy atm. I have tried to send code to an Italian number as well but nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice but still no code received.
Help!

Hello, sorry for bothering, but I’m having issues with receiving 6-digit verification code to run the app. I tried deleting and installing the app again, cleaning cache, rebooting phone… Everything I read about. And nothing. No code. I am based in Bulgaria, my phone is iPhone XR operating with iOS 13.3.1. Do you have any ideas how to manage that? Thank you in advance.

Hello, I am having the same problem with iPhone 11 Pro in Bulgaria. Can you please help. I really need this app.

Hello, i have the same problem. After inputing the verification code i get the “We are sorry, something went wrong. Try again later” message

I have tried reinstalling, sending new code, restarting phone etc. same every time

Today it worked. But its not good to have to wait for another day with no idea what is wrong. I was at home, but imagine being abroad in need to pay for hotel or something like that.