SMS verification code fails.

As many other people I have a problem with starting the App on Android (4.4.2 on HTC One M8Sw). I receive a verification code by SMS, it even gets copied over automatically, but then I get a popup error “Something has gone wrong, Please try later”. I tried for the first time months ago, but this error persists. Any idea how to fix that?

1 Like

Usually helps unistallig and then installing the app ones again.
BTW. on which revision of the app are you?

I reinstalled, but still the same. It’s version 4.17

Try to clean cache, then reboot phone and run the app.

I have deleted the App data and rebooted, but no improvement.

Hmm where are you based?

I am trying with a Swiss phone number, if that is your question.

Could you please send me a direct message?

Apparently I can’t - I only just registered

You should be able now.

I’m getting the same thing.

Trying to register through the iOS app, I’m on the “enter 6 digit code” screen where it sends me an SMS but nothing.

Any help?!

wait 60 sec then choose another method of verification

1 Like

Ma carte est bloquée comme faire pour la débloquer ?

Hi Andreas - I’m having the same issue, and I’m not seeing any way to dm you - could you please send me a message? I’m trying to open an account with a Slovak phone number, if that helps.

Hello Andreas, For me it’s the same. I’m based in belgium.
My friend success to install revolut and get his card, but me, i can’t enter in revolut with my phone (android).
Can you help me because i will travel next Week with my friend and i hope have my metal revolut card.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards,
Phil

Hi , I can’t receive code either. I have a UK number but i am in Italy atm. I have tried to send code to an Italian number as well but nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice but still no code received.
Help!

Hello, sorry for bothering, but I’m having issues with receiving 6-digit verification code to run the app. I tried deleting and installing the app again, cleaning cache, rebooting phone… Everything I read about. And nothing. No code. I am based in Bulgaria, my phone is iPhone XR operating with iOS 13.3.1. Do you have any ideas how to manage that? Thank you in advance.

Hello, I am having the same problem with iPhone 11 Pro in Bulgaria. Can you please help. I really need this app.