SMS verification code fails

I receive SMS verification code but after entry error comes “We are sorry, something has gone wrong. Please try later”. I am stuck. I have Android phone app.

Try force closing the app and then re-opening it again. Might’ve been due to a spotty Internet connection.

Let us know how it goes and we’ll try diagnosing the issue if it persists.

I am having the exact same issue. I’m due to travel tomorrow and can’t get access to my account :frowning:

Same issue for me too. This problem appeared after I made the update of the app on my phone (iPhone).

Guys! I can help :hear_no_evil:

I will get in touch with you via DM and help you sort this out!

Best,

Andreas K.

Well, now it’s ok for me, I just tried to connect with my account and it worked.
Thanks !

Yes, worked now. Thanks for the magic.

I am having the same issue. How can i register?

@AndreasK

Any news about this issue?
It is still present for me.

I am facing the same problem. Trying to make bank transfer but 6 digit verification code does not come through. It is possible to get verification code via phone call option but after phone call ends app gets stuck and it is not possible to enter the code received via phone call (Android phone and app). Help needed.

Hi,

Is there any chance of this being solved or should i just move on something else and let it down?
I don’t want to waste my time on something which doesn’t have proper support from the very begining, especially if it involves my money.

Regards,

Apologies, I missed that. Could you please drop me a DM?