Share your thoughts on Revolut Pro

Hello Revoluters :wave: How are you doing today?

We want to hear your thoughts on Revolut pro products and we promise it won’t be boring. :wink:

Have you been kicking your financial goals with Revolut pro? Did it make you feel like a financial wizard? :money_mouth_face: We want to make sure that managing your finances is as easy as ordering a pizza.

We are committed to making Revolut pro seamless and user friendly and we can’t do it without your input.:eyes: Have you encountered any sneaky bugs or glitches while using it?

Calling all the bosses out there, whether you’re a freelancer, contractor, sole trader or a side hustler, your opinions matter to us! Do you have any brilliant ideas for new and exciting features, tools or improvements that could take Revolut pro to the next level?

Don’t be shy and share your thoughts and let’s create a pro experience that’s as cool as you are! :thought_balloon:

I was using “Business” before and switched to “Pro” when it became available. Here are the things I like:

• Manage Pro and personal account in one app. This is a huge benefit. I didn’t expect this when I switched, but I don’t want to go back.
  • Easy and instant way to transfer between personal and Pro account.
  • Same benefits as personal plan
  • Card management in one app
  • How Pro is integrated in analytics: a more cash flow based graph makes sense here for me
  • cashback (who doesn’t—but not a priority)

Here are the things I don’t like:

• I’d like to be able to hide the Sales widget from the Pro page. It’s fun to have the functionality for an occasional payment (every two years or so) but I don’t needa two year old transaction stuck on that page to enjoy it. The current redesign with V 9.0 for the Home page would be a good template for it, I think.
  • Recurring payments: this is a more complicated topic. I think, Revolut’s approach to recurring payments is messy. To an extend that it is useless for me personally. Two problems: Revolut automatically detects recurring payments, probably based on merchant data. One of the problems I encounter with this is that it notoriously thinks all Apple App Store payments are recurring. Some are, like subscriptions for Apple One, but other’s aren’t, like one time App Store software purchases. This messes with Revout’s analytics for recurring payments and the connected “Scheduled payments” widget on the Home page.
  • In addition to that, I’d like to see Pockets for Pro. Currently, they can’t be funded from Pro accounts. (Of course, Pockets should be fixed. I don’t want to repeat my feedback about Pockets here, I think many community members have written about the limitations already, I can’t really add anything new here.)
  • Once Saving Vaults become available, I’d like to use them with Pro as well. It would help to keep personal and business stuff organized.
5 Likes

… and here’s a bug I forgot to list:

• The illustration for the physical Pro card shows the wrong (old) illustration. The icon on the Cards page is correct, the Apple Pay representation as well. But the card details page shows the old brighter design where the gradient has a different angle.
3 Likes

Dear Frank,

I am Pedro from the Pro product team at Revolut. I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our product.

We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the benefits of Pro, such as managing your personal and Pro accounts in one app and easy transfers between accounts. We are also grateful for your suggestions on how we can improve Pro, and I am happy to say that we are already working on releasing some of them!

We take all customer feedback seriously, and I want to ensure that we are taking a close look at your comments. We will use your insights to help shape the Pro product moving forward.

Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback. If you have any further thoughts or concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,
Pedro and the Revolut team.

4 Likes

I was happy when I could add the Pro account to my existing Revolut Metal subscription since this allows me to clearly separate my personal from my self-employed stuff while running everything integrated inside the same app.
But that’s where my struggle starts:
I can actually not use the Revolut Personal app - Pro tab to edit invoices since there is no way to customise the invoice template in a way that it’d be accepted in my country (France).
First, it is mandatory here, even for small self-employed businesses, to have a company number (SIRET) and to have it appearing on your invoices, together with your name and full address, in the header.
Second, as a small business, you have to show a pre-formulated mention that you are systematically not subjected to sales tax, usually in the invoice footer. It is legally not sufficient to add items simply with 0% sales tax.
Thus, I’d need to have an option to customise the invoice header and footer in the Revolut personal app settings (only enabled for people who have the Pro account) - is that possible?

Then, why are there no saving vaults or pockets for the Pro account ? I’d really like to put the ~22% from each incoming payment which I’ll have to pay for social security the following month, aside.

Last thing, which is rather a matter of personal taste, is the question why people with a Metal subscription are left with a cheap plastic card for their Pro account ? On one side, the Revolut cards are valid for 5 years, on the other side, after 1 year of daily use, the plastic ones look simply ugly. I’d like to be given another metal card for my Pro account as a long years Metal customer.

2 Likes

@Thierry_FR Hello, Welcome to the :r: community. :heart_eyes:

Thank you for the detailed feedback. We will pass this on to our internal team for improvements. Stay tuned. :rocket:

Veda | Community Team

Staying tuned for 47 days now and no answers?

With Revolut Pro there is no possibility to implement the tax number in your invoices. In Germany, the invoice is invalid then

1 Like

No, unless the invoices are editable, they are useless in Germany, because there has to be your tax number in in the invoice to be valid

In the newest version of the Revolut app, there is now an editable “Notes” field when creating an invoice. I guess that in the German version, it would be “Bemerkung” or something like that.
There, you can put all required legal information like your tax or VAT number and save it even as a default, so that on future invoices, the text appears automatically.

2 Likes

Great, but is there also the opportunity to change the first invoice number if you are switching from another invoice app?

1 Like

It’s also worth adding that I can’t pay my personal tax return from my Revolut account either for this reason. But the more pressing one is the monthly social security payments which I can’t complete with Revolut Pro.

1 Like

Hey all. I am in Spain, and I have now received an ES IBAN for my personal account and, of course, my Revolut Pro account.

But… Revolut is not a “collaborating entity” with the Spanish Tax Office and Social Security - so they will not accept a Revolut IBAN for these regular payments. The IBAN Discrimination argument just doesn’t work here… the Tax Office maintains a list of acceptable banks for this purpose. N26 finally got added to the list about 3 years after issuing ES IBANs.

So I guess my question is, are Revolut trying to get on this list? Without this I am going to have to maintain a business account with a bank on this list, which makes it difficult to swap fully.

The list of collaborating banks
N26 managed it

1 Like

Here in France, the new FR (Pro) IBAN works almost… Social security accepts it, the tax office accepts it for local taxes but not for me paying the VAT on items which I import from outside the EU since that seems to be a different mechanism. Thus, I have the same question.

1 Like

I did not yet find a way to do so. Fortunately, the end of the year is close, thus you might perhaps start on January 1st, 2024 with the Revolut invoices and new numbering.

2 Likes

Maybe I’m stupid but I did not find the way to transfer money from Pro to my Revolut personal account.
Any advices are welcome

1 Like

Look at the interface, and consider your options. :slight_smile: It’s called “Withdraw” under “More”.

1 Like

@Stef_Ane Hello, Welcome to the community. :star2:

Hope this helps. @Frank Thanks for helping out. :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

Veda | Community Team

Hi Pedro - my problem is, there is no " * Easy and instant way to transfer between personal and Pro account." This means I can’t use the money generated by my business for any kind of personal use. Because I can’t transfer any money from my Pro account to my Personal account… This is a nightmare for me… How can I fix this?

This thread refers to the “Pro” account. It is an account that lives within the personal Revolut app vs. the Revolut Business app. Transferring money between a personal account and the Pro account is very easy: tap “add money” and chose your personal account as the source. Transfers are instant. This feature is indeed one of the benefits of “Pro” accounts.

1 Like