Share your cherished Carnival moments! 🥳

Hey Revolut Community,

Did you paint the town (and yourselves) all kinds of colourful?

It’s no wonder Carnival brings the best pre-Lenten vibes every year! Here’s why:

:eyes: It’s a feast for the senses: from the vibrant costumes to the infectious music and mouth-watering food, Carnival always offers heaps of sensory overload
:fairy: It’s a chance to be someone else: thanks to Carnival, you can don a quirky costume and unleash your inner superhero or mythical creature, no questions asked
🫱🏾‍🫲It’s a celebration of community: this much-loved festival brings people from all walks of life together in celebration and serves as a reminder that we’re all connected
:hamburger: It’s an excuse to indulge: Carnival is just as much about food as it is energy, dance, and music — nibble the night away with drool-worthy favourites, like cheese balls, sweet fritters, and pancakes

So, how did you celebrate Carnival this year? Whether you went on with a full-feathered extravaganza, or a low-key gathering with friends, we hope that Revolut was there to help you make the most of it.

If you’re still planning a Carnival trip , get great rates when you exchange currencies for all your Carnival spending. You might just save on flights, costumes, food, and drinks!

We want to hear it all — share your cherished Carnival moments in the comments below! :point_down:t6:

Veda | Community team

3 Likes

Hope you guys had a best carnaval than me!

1 Like

@Eudes Whoa, what happened to your hand? Are you okay? :frowning_face: :face_holding_back_tears:

Sending healing vibes. Hope you’re feeling better soon. :heart_hands:

Veda | Community team

I fell on/over my hand and broke my little finger.

if this happens to you insist that the doctor only bandage the broken hand and finger instead of bandaging the arm, trapping the broken finger in the adjacent one.

2 weeks with the broken finger bandage with a good one, now the good one isn’t good anymore.

Now I insisted to only immobile the broken one and slowly the adjacent finger is moving again, probably will have to do some physical therapy.

1 Like

@Eudes I’m glad to hear that you’re seeing some improvement in the mobility of your adjacent finger. I hope the physical therapy continues to be successful, and that you make a full and speedy recovery. :pray:

Veda | Community team