Share with us the best meme you have come across 😆

:mega: Hey Revolut Community! It’s time to unleash your inner memelord and spread some laughter! :smile::rocket:

We all know that the internet is a treasure trove of hilarious memes that can turn our frowns upside down in an instant. Whether it’s the classic “Distracted Boyfriend” or the ever-relatable “Woman Yelling at a Cat,” memes have become the currency of joy in the digital realm. And guess what? We want YOU to share the best meme you’ve stumbled upon recently!

:star2: So, buckle up and get ready to flex your meme prowess! :star2:

Now, here’s the deal. To participate in this epic meme bonanza, all you need to do is:
:one: Comment below with the meme you want to share. Feel free to describe the meme if necessary—bonus points for creativity!
:two: Give it a catchy caption or tagline that will make us ROFL
:three: Spread the love by tagging your friends who could use a good laugh. Let’s create a meme-sharing chain of hilarity!

We can’t wait to see what you’ve got! Remember, laughter is the best currency, and we’re all about making your day a little brighter. :rainbow::sparkles:

Alright, folks, let the meme madness begin! Get ready to break the internet with your incredible sense of humor. :tada: Happy meme-ing!

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

IMG_1417

3 Likes

@Carl_1460 This is hilarious. I laughed at it so hard. :rofl:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Painful app delays aside…

Me and my friend always send this to each other when there’s a really awkward situation happening that we are talking about. The kinda look we’d give each other like, erm, let’s go.

Probably really lost on the community here, but we find it hilarious.

1 Like

@Carl_1460 Hahaha that look you give your friend when someone’s being annoying. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@Remi-1 OMG this is so funny :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Be me this weekend in Manchester.

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

@Remi-1 I guess we all can relate to this one. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

This one made me laugh more than I like to admit