several accounts with same currency

Thank you AlexRDB for the temporary solution, that’s kind of you

what I need to know, is if Revolut will head to this idea or not.

according to Henrik Bjørnskov

, this seems to be the case and that’s really great !

By the way, is it possible to see the RevRally presentation somewhere please ?

hum, seems to be https://www.facebook.com/revolutapp/videos/874155199402059/

That is pretty old. Not sure if any newer videos are online. Didn’t see any recording the Copenhagen one.

Thank you anyway, Henrik

Is there anyone from Revolut to confirm it is planned ?
Thanks

Would be so exciting ^^

Hello,
Is there anyone working for Revolut here ^^ ?

thanks.

Was told that some kind of budget and personal saving was in the pipeline at RevRally Oslo as well. So it seems like more people is told the same :thinking:

What i gathered from Copenhagen. The budgetting feature would automatically transfer the needed amount to reach you goal every month. This seems like what OP is looking for as it will essentially be another account in the same currency.

On a side note Bankin’ does a terrible job handling currencies basically putting a € sign after any number they can find, ie 132 JPY should be 1€ but they show it as 135€. Same problem with similar apps, the best one is Budgea (Budget Insight) they should fix the currency bug in their next release.

Hello guys,

I am looking for some kind of distribution of incoming payment through different virtual accounts within the same currency account. Is there such a functionality in the app or I miss something?
There is a feature called Pockets but I don’t think that this is what I want.

I want when my salary is paid, to have this income automatically (if possible) distributed between different labels/virtual accounts and at any time to know for example how much money I have in Emergency Fund or in my New Car Fund.

Is there anything like this in the Revolut app? Could you suggest any other app (not my preferred way as I want to have all the info in one place)?

You could set up recurring payments to a couple vaults. IFTTT-functionality is not available currently.

1 Like