Sent money to wrong account

Hi I need help have sent money to an account with too many digits that doesn’t exist. What happens now as money has gone from the revolut account.

I assume you wired money from your Revolut account to another bank account, right? If that account does not exist your money should be returned within the next days (difficult to tell how quickly). If it exists, well, it will arrive there.

2 Likes

Hello, I can not find how to create my own theme, so I will write here, sorry if something is wrong. My name is Vlad and I am from Ukraine, I think many people know what is happening in my country. I sent money from my Revolut account but entered incorrect data. I should have received a refund. I wrote to technical support, they say we will return it soon, but there is still no result. I have open correspondence with support, but since the employee has not been at work for several days, he does not answer, and I can’t write to others because this one has not been closed yet. I really need this money, my mother is sick and I need it for treatment. If anyone can help speed up the recovery process, I would be very grateful.

1 Like

Hi @Hapstroy and welcome.
I moved your post to this existing topic as it seemed more appropriate to your request.
I’m sorry to hear about your mother’s health and hope that someone from :r: can address your problem soon or provide some other practical solution for you.
Best regards.

1 Like

Hi @Hapstroy :wave:

Thank you @Graham_Lees for moving this post here :pray:

@Hapstroy if you’ve sent money to the wrong recipient, and the account does not exist, it can take up to 7 working days for the money to be returned to your account. If you know this is an active account, then contact our support team, so they can check this further.

If you need any further guidance, please reach out to me here :pray:

1 Like

Hello, thank you so mach, can you write me in app ?

Hi, can you help me ?

Hi :wave:

Have the 7 days passed already? If so, have you check this further with our support team? :thinking:

Hi,

Yes, 7 days have already passed, I wrote to support, they say a refund is being made, but there is no result.

1 Like