Sending money abroad with Revolut 🌍

Tired of expensive international transfers? With Revolut, you can send money abroad at no cost in just a few taps, and for less!

• Save money: get great exchange rates on multiple currencies than with traditional banks
  • Send anywhere: send secure transfers to friends and family around the world

What are the transfer fees? :moneybag:

• Save on overseas transfers: Revolut offers low-cost money transfers compared to traditional banks
  • See your savings: use our currency converter calculator to see exactly how much you can save when sending money abroad
  • Cost-free transfers between friends: send money to Revolut friends anywhere in the world‌ at no cost, at any time!

Not to worry, we’ll let you know if there are any costs on our end before you hit the ‘Send’ button. Please note, Revolut has no control over what external banks may charge.

How can I send money? :money_with_wings:

• Bank transfers: payments usually arrive within 1 business day. This is often the most cost-effective option for sending money in the same currency across the world
  • SWIFT: receive payments, even in different currencies
  • P2P (peer-to-peer): offers transfers between Revolut friends (exchange fees may apply) and usually arrives in seconds

How do I send money abroad? :outbox_tray:

Sending money around the world is a breeze with Revolut! Download the app and get started in minutes. If you make regular transfers, why not set up scheduled transfers to save time?

To schedule a transfer in-app :

1. Tap Payments on the bottom menu
  2. Tap the calendar icon in the top-right
  3. Tap + New
  4. Choose Transfer
  5. Choose a past recipient or tap + New
  6. Enter the amount
  7. Tap Continue
  8. Set the date and frequency

To send money abroad in-app:

1. Go to Transfer on the bottom menu
  2. Tap New → Send international
  3. Choose your destination and currency
  4. Follow the prompts to enter your recipient’s details

Not to worry, if anything else is needed, we’ll let you know in-app.

How long do transfers take?

Most transfers arrive in 1-2 business days, sometimes even within hours! For complete peace of mind, you can track your transfer in-app every step of the way.

Revolut’s got you covered for fast, secure, and affordable global transfers. Download the app and see for yourself! :rocket:

SG | Community Team

this is all wonderful! but I am in Ukraine and unfortunately, your service does not work here ((

чт, 6 июн. 2024 г. в 15:11, SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

Is it possible to send you a message about a very small problem that I have?

1 Like

Hello everyone :wave: ,

Welcome to our Community.

@Valeri58 , We’re excited that you’re interested in opening an account with us. We’re currently working on expanding our services globally. As soon as we’re up and running in Ukraine, we’ll make sure to keep you informed. :earth_americas:

@stephenbowller , Can you please let us know what seems to be the issue? We’re here to help you out!

SG | Community Team

Thank you, I look forward to a positive solution!

чт, 6 июн. 2024 г. в 21:57, SG.Mandal via Revolut Community <notifications@revolut.discoursemail.com>:

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Lost phone , Can’t access account

@Valeri58 , Don’t worry, we’ll give you a heads up when we launch in Ukraine. Till then keep exploring our Community. :blush:

SG | Community Team