Selfie doesn't work

1. Your Android app got stuck at: Uploading [headshot] 74%
    It showed this message immediately after I had pressed the shutter button. Several minutes have passed.
    It seems that the solution is to take a new photograph.
  2. Your app asked for what I would use Revolut.
    I picked some reasons.
    It asks again.
    When are you going to stop asking for information you have?
2 Likes

Hello @JulianD Welcome to the community. :wave:

We are sorry about the issue you are facing. Have you tried the basic troubleshooting yet?

1. Make sure your Revolut app is updated to the latest version available
  2. Clear the device’s cache:

iPhone: ‘Settings’ → ‌’General’ → iPhone storage → search for the Revolut app → select ‘Offload app/clear cache’

Android: ‘Settings’ → ‘Apps’ → search for the Revolut app → click on the app → tap ‘Storage’ → clear cache

1. Close the app (close it completely from the app switcher)
  2. Turn your device on and off
  3. Try with both Wi-Fi and mobile data — ensuring that network connections are strong and stable
  4. If none of this helps, use an alternative device (if possible)

Once you complete the basic troubleshooting steps, we would request you to take a selfie once again. Before that, let me help you with the simple guidelines on how to take a suitable selfie:

• Get yourself ready
  • Take the photo/video in good lighting
  • Remove glasses and hats
  • You must be the only person in the frame

While taking your selfie:

• Make sure camera/microphone access is enabled for Revolut
  • Position your face in the oval
  • Follow the guidelines and adjust as needed

Hope this helps. Feel free to contact us again if you’re still encountering the same problem. We’ll be eagerly waiting to help you out. :pray:

Veda | Community Team

1 Like

Hello,
I did all the steps mentioned but I still can’t access my account (on the app or on the website)
On the app, I changed my passcode. Then when I try to log in, here is the result :

2 Likes

Hello @Louisbla Welcome to the community. :wave:

We’re glad to let you know that the previous service disruption has been resolved and you should no longer have any trouble signing in.

We appreciate your patience while we worked to fix this. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Veda | Community team

1 Like