Security Settings - where to find them

Hello,

My question may sound very naive and stupid, however I went through few topics and haven’t found the answer…

I’m new to Revolut after my colleague highly recommended it to me. He also made me aware of one thing which might not work perfectly while abroad (especially talking about travelling between islands) - Location based security settings.

I wanted to disable this function straight away, however I don’t know where to find it in the app! I flicked through all tabs and I can’t see any Security options at all.

Can someone please navigate me and tell me where I can find it on the mobile app (I’m using Android if that makes any difference). Screen shots very welcome.

Unless… Is this possible that some features are invisible cause I still haven’t received nor activated my card?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kasia

Hey @Kasia :slight_smile:

Wait until you get the card :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Then, you will be able to find Security clearly available under your card in the Card tab of the app.

However, I would still leave Location Security on and give it a try. I think it will just work fine even in your case, and the worst that can happen is that the transaction will not go through and that you’ll have to disable it :wink:

1 Like

Ace! Thank you a lot. As you could guess, patience isn’t one of my flagship features… Have a good day!

1 Like