Second spare card to address not registered on account

My Revolut account is registered to my UK address but I’m in Russia for the next few months.

Is it possible to get a second card sent to me in Russia without having to change my registered address?

Hello @richardb,

Yes. You can order a card to a different address. Go Card section -> Click on new physical card, and then specify the delivery address.


Andreas K.

That’s fantastic. Quick follow-up question: Does this apply to most countries? I would like to have my spare delivered to Jamaica. Is that possible?

You can order your card to Jamaica via Express Delivery in 1-3 working days.

Here is a full list of countries where you can get your card via Express Delivery:

1 Like