Second card same account

I think it’d be good to have the option of a second card - travelling with my partner would have been easier had we had two cards in case one was lost or we weren’t together. Instead we had to use a second currency card :disappointed:

6 Likes

Yes great idea. I would like to have one card for personal use and one for business use. Be much safer when using online.

1 Like

Would love this option even if I had to pay for the card.

I use my card not just for travelling but for everyday use as it offers me stuff that my bank does not, for example as soon as a transaction is made, I know who, when and where.

0 Likes

Yes please. Second card same account. :grinning:

0 Likes

Definitely. Ideal for people travelling as a couple

0 Likes

Hi,

You can order an additional card and link it on your account, however only one card can be active at any time

0 Likes

I too would like to have multiple active physical cards on the account. 1 for me, 1 for the wife… and when they are old enough, cards for the kids too.

1 Like

+1 This would be ideal for people sharing expenses (couples, flat mates, etc.)

0 Likes

This feature is live :slight_smile:

You can have two cards liked to your account.

0 Likes

But they can’t be used at the same time. I mean, as far as I know you can either activate one or the other, right? Thanks

0 Likes

Not any more. Both cards can be active at the same time. Check this out http://bit.ly/2l895qr

1 Like

Great! So mark this post as “solved”. The link at the beginning takes us to #6 :wink: Thanks

0 Likes

Missed that! Thank you for letting me know.

1 Like

It is a pity that the spare card is in the name of the account holder, and not the relative. It could present problems when using it if the signature and name differs. The concept of a ‘Family Card’ would be extremely useful, as available with other pre-paid card providers.

2 Likes

Can the family member have the app installed too? Ideally only seeing the spare card spending…

0 Likes

Do you mean sharing the same account?

0 Likes

Yes, using the second card that we can now have. So two parts to the question:

If I have two physical cards on my account, and I choose to share one with a family member, can we both have the app on our phones and see the transactions and

if so, can I limit the second app to showing just the second card transactions?

0 Likes

You can have the app on more than one device, but only one device can be active (logged in) at the time.

No, unfortunately you can control this. As both cards are linked to the same account, you are able to see all the transaction of the account.

0 Likes

@AndreasK - How should the second person set up their app? Should they install the app, register and set up a new account with his/her name and phone number? Then “link an existing card”? Or should I get on their phone and set things up in my name, but with their phone number, since my name is on the card and all my verifications are done? This is a bit confusing…Can you list out the necessary process step-by-step?

1 Like

I would like to know how to set up the app on a second phone too.

Thanks

0 Likes