Scheduled bank transfers

Not a creative idea, but an everyday necessity when paying bills:
scheduled bank transfers where you define the future execution date of a transfer (similarly to recurring payments). For me this is the missing puzzle piece to make revolut the complete replacement of my current bank account.
Use case: bills come in, you process a bundle for payment, but payment individually only on the dates they actually become due. In Germany called Terminüberweisung, in the UK part of all mobile banking apps I am aware of (“When?” do you want to make a one-off payment). Many thanks

8 Likes

I miss this option too.
Would be great, when we could set up the date, when a transfer starts.

I really need this, too. I often have bills that have to be paid in 4 weeks. This way, I could schedule the payment when I get the bill while paying it on the actual due date.

1 Like

I miss ist too, is there any feedback from Revolut team?
This is a standard feature

1 Like

I’d like to bump this feature request :slight_smile:

1 Like

It would be super cool to have recurrent transfers for business accounts!

I’m using Revolut in US, scheduled bank transfers are working good, but there’s a UX issue - I don’t see beneficiary’s “label” or nickname and cannot specify one for the scheduled transfer. So when I’m sending money to all my accounts it looks like:
To MyName MyLastName, $300
Monthly, next on 02 April
To MyName MyLastName, $150
To MyName MyLastName, $150
To MyName MyLastName, $600
To MyName MyLastName, $300

Which is confusing. I would like to see it like this:
To Discover (checking), $300
To Discover (savings), $150
To Capital One (savings), $150
To Fidelity (individual), $600
To Fidelity (Roth IRA), $300

If I see the beneficiary’s label instead of the Name LastName then I can give this label any value, and even include Name and LastName if I would like to. I think it’s ok to see MyName MyLastName if the label is not specified, but if the label is here - it should be shown.

1 Like

Hi, I’m not allowed to create a new topic, so I have to wake up this old one.

I need the options quarterly, semi-annually and annually as execution times for scheduled bank transfers. Unfortunately, only daily, weekly and monthly are currently offered. For example, my home insurance has to be paid every three months, my membership to the tenants association every half a year. Every german bank provides these execution times. I miss them on Revolut.

Best regards,

Kamika242

1 Like

Hi @Kamika242 and welcome.
For your subject matter, this topic is just fine - no need to create a new one :wink:

1 Like

Great, this has been solved and is even better than before, now you can change every single detail of a scheduled transfer while keeping the other parameters.

Thank you, REVOLUT!

Original message:

Next problem, I cant set a new amount for scheduled transfers when my account balance is below this amount. This happens since one of the last updates, but was possible before. Its a step back in usability.

Greetings,

Kamika242

3 Likes

Glad to hear that you are happy with our services @Kamika242. :heart: All we want for our users is to make their life easier than before. :smiley:

SG | Community Team

1 Like