Save reference for beneficiary and better UI/UX

Hi,

I send payments to ISA’s and to accounts that have a global Account and Sort. As such you identify your account by inputting your own XXXX/XXXXXXXXX account number.

With Revolut you have to hack the beneficiary system which is really horrible. For example.

My name is Joe Bloggs. So I setup a beneficiary as:

Legal First Name: Joe
Legal Second Name: Bloggs ISA Santander

Just seems wrong doing this, can we not add a simple “Beneficiary Name” field as when you have a few accounts it gets super messy.

Another BIGGER ISSUE, is the how I started this post. I have to MANUALLY add the reference number in every time I want to make a payment, this could be 3 times a week. Please Please Please allow the option to either add these details, or to save reference numbers, or past transactions.

On a phone it gets tiresome switching between apps to make sure you have the right reference number inputted.

Thanks,
Tom (Or is it Joe?)

1 Like

Big issue for me too, I want to start having my salary paid into Revolute, but if I cant pay my credit cards and ISAs conveniently its a no go.

I would recommend simply adding a default reference field when setting up the Beneficiary that would pre-populate the reference field on the payment screen.

Hi,

Wondered if there was any response from Revolut regarding this as I am having this same issue. I need a field for a reference name so I know which account is which when i want to transfer money to separate isa as an example?

Thanks,

Mark

Glad to see others have the same issues as me, can only assume it’s pretty common. Who doesn’t transfer money to ISA’s on the regular!