Samsung Pay

+1 for use with Samsung pay on a Samsung gear watch. Simply the best smart watches. Millions of owners would be a captive market for revolut.

2 Likes

On what planet? :rofl::sweat_smile:

+1
It would be perfect and help us have all our cards in one app on Samsung phones!

1 Like

Hmm, Samsung Pay available in 25 countries, no country added since August 2018. Even worse than Google Payā€¦ at least Google has managed to launch in one country in 2019. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Samsung Pay with my Galaxy S10 is compatible with standard NFC payment like with every contactless credit card. So Iā€™m able to pay with my phone at every terminal that I can use my card with.

1 Like

Samsung Smartwatches do not support Google Pay, so it would be great that Revolut cards support Samsung Pay in order to pay with Samsung smartwatches. I suppose that a similar issue happens with Fitbit and Garmin devices which have its own payment app (Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay).

5 Likes

After a month I returned my Fossil with wearOS and gonna get a galaxy watch

WearOS lacks basic things and was quite laggy :pensive:

No NFC payments anymore :joy:

1 Like

Made a forum account just so I could give this a +1.

2 Likes

Just saw a galaxy watch for the first time at a retail store. Watch feels AMAZING and it even has a 42mm version, which I didnā€™t know about. It has native e-mail, bixby(ya i know but if reminders are more reliable i would take it) and the amazingly feeling ring. I didnā€™t expect that. If revolut had Samsung Pay support I would buy the watch in a minute.

3 Likes

Samsung is killing MST support because of PSD2.

Samsung Pay - would be great to pay with Samsung watch.

2 Likes

Any news about compatibility with Samsung Pay? I usually pay with my smartwatch and I would like to pay with revolutā€¦

1 Like

+1 on that, please add Samsung Pay!

2 Likes

@SPayfanboy Nice one dude! :smiley:
Is this now supported in Samsung Pay?

1 Like

+1 any news ?
Need to have my revolut with my Samsung Watch Active

1 Like

2 years laterā€¦ any updates?

We need Samsung Pay Support. Now !

1 Like

+1 for revolut on samsung pay

1 Like

Stop beating a dead horse. :rofl: :grin:

3 Likes

+1 for Samsung Pay. Currently there is no way to pay with Samsung smartwatches as Samsung Pay is not supported with Revolut.

3 Likes