Samsung Pay

+1

As recent convert from iPhone to Samsung. I’d love to see support for Samsung Pay.

2 Likes

Gosh. We’re many :joy:

Twenty twenty

But people use Samsung Pay more than Google watches because it is actually the only good watch in Fi land and other countries and Samsung is large brand. Huawei does not have 4G watches which battery is long nor any 4G watch.

2 Likes

One more vote here for Samsung Pay support by Revolut cards. This will bring you onboard all Samsung smartwatches users (a lot) in countries where Samsung Pay is not yet officially supported by bank, i.e. Poland or Ukraine.

4 Likes

And yeah I think we need Samsung pay.
Got S10 plus.set up Google pay.

First time it worked. Second time the POS said something about emv. I guess the Samsung pay magstripe thing was read even if I haven’t set it and by default is Google pay

1 Like

Any News on Samsung Pay?

2 Likes

That will be great I’m using Samsung watch and I can’t get Google Pay on it so I can’t use Revolut cart :pensive:

3 Likes

+1 for Samsung Pay! It will be great if I could use Revolut with my Samsung Galaxy Watch. Please suport Samsung pay!

6 Likes

Just bumping here Samsung Pay topic. It can be a big thing for Revolut.

Can it? Would you be able to specify why?

Samsung can use Google Pay, which is supported.

Android phones however can’t use Samsung Pay (unless from Samsung)

There are a lot more devices out there that support  Pay and Google Pay. The main focus should be one those two in my opinion.

On the other hand :r: also supports smaller payment methods like Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay. So I think that Samsung Pay will come one day too.

We had to wait over two years for  Pay so you guys can wait it out now too. :laughing:

Edit: I just realized that this thread is also over two years old. :scream:

1 Like

Because many Users own a Not Samsung Smartphone with a Samsung Watch :wink:

1 Like

I suppose you’re right on this point, as Samsung watches can’t use Google Pay (AFAIK) and they do probably hold a larger market share than Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay

1 Like

Because of all Samsung smartwatch users. These are best smartwatch on the market for Android phones with big audience (check their community), and it doesn’t have any payment options except Samsung Pay, hence you can’t pay with it unless Samsung Pay is supported in your country. Now, if you check list of countries with Revolut introduced, where Samsung Pay is not yet supported by banks - all these users can be brought to Revolut with the fingers snap, if Revolut gives you possibility to connect Samsung Pay.

3 Likes

Same here…
Revolut plus Samsung pay!!!

+1 … would be one of the best features to have… revolut/samsungpay

++++++ please add samsung pay

As I am regular user of Samsung pay by my watch and my phone I still would like to use more Revolut and this connection would be just amazing. Please take it in consideration.
I’ll try to make a buzz about this feature on Twitter. After 30min please share and support my tweet under my account @VadioGitazy (https://twitter.com/VadioGitazy) to make this feature happen. :slight_smile:

Now that they have Google Pay and Apple Pay support, it’s time to enable Samsung Pay support too. There are some good Samsung smartwatches with it.

1 Like

+1 it would be great and it’s required !

1 Like