Samsung French, Dutch and Spanish keyboard won't allow a comma

Hi,
I have a Galaxy S8 configured in french with the following languages, spellchecks French, English, Spanish and Dutch. When I open the Revolut app and I want to exchange money from EUR to USD or vice versa, if my keyboard is set either in French, Spanish or Dutch I can’t add a comma to add cents.
If I switch my keyboard to English it works, is it possible to fix this bug? It’s pretty bothering, to have to close the app, switch to English keyboard and open the app again to be able to work on it.

How about a decimal point (dot)? :slight_smile:

The dot or point is greyed…

Give a try gBoard from Google :wink:
There was similar problem with LG phones (now improved by LG), and this was a workaround.

Thanks for the trying but I’m not planning to switch to another keyboard because this app has a bug!!! it is up to Revolut to fix this, don’t you agree?

In case of LG it was LG’s keyboard’s bug. They (LG) improved it (keyboard) and now is ok.

1 Like

Can you send us a screenshot?

Well I checked again and is the way reverse: point or dot is not changeable and comma is greyed. But the problem is the same. I’d like to send you pictures but there is actually no difference in screen wether it is a French or an English keyboard. But there you are!
French/Spanish or Dutch keyboard :

English keyboard :

Well there is not much difference between keyboards, I actually should send a video for you to see the difference but how do I do that?

Sorry m8, respect one’s choice. If I like samsung keyboard it’s up to me. If there is a bug with this app with this keyboard, it is up to the app developers to fix it for the sake of all other Samsung keyboard users using this app. AND THERE IS A BUG BELIEVE ME. If you prefer another flawless keyboard that might create bugs in other apps in my phone: good for you…I STICK to what I have just kindly asking Revolut dev’s to help me with MY problem.

1 Like

Thank you for sending these screenshots. We will have a look :slight_smile:

Let me know, Thank you

In iphone 6 s plus the same problem. I try diferent languages in keypad, the redult is negative. The domma does not occur

Samsung A6 Polish language identical problem since few moths. I know I can install Google Keyboard but I like and prefer Samsung one, can you prepare you app to Samsung Keyboard?