Same spot on waiting list for months

Hi, I’m a Lithuanian living in Canada. I tried registering a Revolut account and I have been on the list for months now. The number has always been 333. I tried deleting the app or registering from the beginning but it’s always the same. My friends in Lithuania didn’t experience anything like it; it was very quick for them.

Any solutions?

Revolut is available for EEU citizens/residents.Not released in Canada yet …
Have you tried to register with Lithuanian mobile number ??

At the moment we offer services to EEA residents, and you will have to sign up using a phone number and address from there.

If you signed up with Canadian details there is a waiting list, however you can bump up by inviting friends. :slight_smile:

So it says that if I send a personal invitation to someone then you’ll bump me up the queue by 333 places. I sent my referral link to my wife, she registered too, but nothing changed. I’m still 333 in the queue and she’s around 4700. Any ideas?

Hmm! Mind getting in touch with me via direct message so that I can take a closer look?

Thank you for your reply, JessicaZ. How can I send you a direct message? I looked for this option but I don’t see it.

Hey Darius, i have given you permission to send messages now. Click on Jessica’s avatar you will see a blue button “Send Message”

Thanks for your help, henrikbjorn!