Salary using Revolut, BEWARE!!

Well :slight_smile:
Funny but using :r: alternatively to my UK bank.
Pocket money :joy: yes of course :slight_smile:
My 30k limit is just for pocket money :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Very helpful, thanks.

Same situation here… I perhaps missed the annual limitation mention in APP, but now I have 10 grands stuck for 96h (4days), no one respond my questions on chat
So hope the others pay more attention about and Revolut should make the limitation indication more clairly !!!

3 Likes

AIUI, there are six limits:
Annual top-up limit - displayed in Verification and limits
Daily ATM withdrawal limit - not found this displayed anywhere
Monthly ATM fee-free withdrawal limit - displayed in price plan
Monthly free Forex limit - displayed in price plan
Daily top-up limit - displayed nowhere
Daily crypto exchange limit - not found this yet

2 Likes

Hey man. You should verify your account with an ID. I have it verified and my annual limit is 120k PLN (30k Euro/year)

Hmm, verifying my account with an ID (:austria: passport) was the first I did after signing up. Why is my top up limit much lower? Will it raise automatically after a while?

1 Like

What’s your current limit?

You need to ask for a topup limit increasebin the in-app chat, then you’ll be asked to provide documents to proove your income and the limit will be increased accordingly.

Indeed. What’s your limit. I did the same with my :de: ID and my current limit is 30.000 EUR as well.

Only € 15000. Just wondering… someone get’s only £ 4000 and others €30000. I can/will send more documents if I need a raise.

Message them on livechat, we can’t help here :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviously they are already overloaded. :slight_smile: Will do when I need a raise. Thanks.

the initial limit is based on what the stars and chicken bones tell them about your income
the limit you get after going through the verification process it’s what their guts tell them based on your documents and explanations you are actually able to move without doing gray activities that could make AML suspicious.

and as divination is tiresome and not many people is good at it, it take a long time and the queue keep growing

Yep!

My account is verified! Thanks

got a satisfactory limit now?

Problème responded and solved by R team less than 30h, really cool !
So pls pay attention and notice the ANNUAL LIMITATION of your account, cheers all

1 Like

Quick update for all the fans…

Revolut did get in contact about 36 hours later and resolved the issue by increasing the limit. So panic over. Lessons to be learnt on all sides. It is a great service and I am glad it exists. Hope it gets even better in time.

Cheers.

5 Likes

We are all happy it was sorted our for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a daily top-up limit? how does that work on the day you’re getting paid?
I’ve been waiting for my 1k+ for 5 days now…