Safe for money

Before Revolut I had one bank card only but two different IBAN accounts. One with the card was/is for normal usage. The other one was only for storing money, to save up for something.

So my idea is why don`t Revolut could make something like “Safe” that it would be possible to put money into. And when the money is in it, it does not show under balance or neither could be directly used on any purchase with card or withdrawn from atm. Only if I go in app and take the money to my actual account I could use it.

I know there are Vaults, but it builds from rounding up my purchases. What I would like is to put money down by my self and not accidentally spend it.

You can always transfer money to your vault manually.

1 Like

Yes, I know.

One thing that i did not mention was. Okay, the vault can stay, but it needs some more protection. It would be nice to set up a vault that has a digit code or password to access it and then there could be simple vaults like they are now. I sort of don`t feel safe to put like 1000eur in vault, but then it is accessible with one digit code when entering App it self.