Russia , account, withdraw

Hello

I am Russian Citizen, however i have legal right to work in EU and have all residence card. Currenty i am working as affiliate CEO in big company, would love to understand benefits of Revolut for our business

1. Could i register in the system?

2. Could i receive wage on remote card from my own Hong Kong company ? Corporate card with my name on it would fit?

3. What would be the fee if i would take cash from local atm in RUB EUR USD

Best regards

Hello @George,

Thank you for contacting us.

Just to clarify, our services are available for legal residents in the EEA, non EEA users living in the EEA they need to provide a right to remain in the EEA. This could be a valid VISA.

Where are you based at the moment?

You can received transfers from third parties or companies. However, we’re planning to lunch business accounts really soon.

Withdrawing cash from an ATM with your Revolut multi-currency card is free for £500 (or equivalent) each calendar month after which there is a 2% charge.

Using Revolut to spend, transfer and exchange in a foreign currency is free for the first £5,000 / €6,000 / $6,000 (or equivalent) per calendar month. A 0.5% fee will apply to any further cross-currency transactions performed during the same calendar month.

Best,

Andreas K

Hello
Is it possible to transfer to the Revolut account the money from a Russian bank?