Rolling 24 hour limit - How do I increase?

So I made my Revolut account, linked up all my other bank accounts.

I verified my account using my license.

On my first top-up I did 250.

Now in the past few days it’s down to 50 every 24 hours.

On the app it says to go to account and verification - that page only shows how much I have topped up over the year and offers no additional options.

Do I have to uninstall an cancel everything with Revolut because of this ridiculous bug/glitch? Or what… Does this magically return to what it use to be and if so, how long until I can continue on with my life…

Hi there.

For newly added cards, most of our users will have a top-up limit between £1000-£3000 (or currency equivalent) per 24 hours. Some users may find they have a lower daily limit to begin with, however, your daily top-up limits will increase over time. We suggest:

Try and top-up your desired amount. If the amount is over your top-up allowance, you will receive a pop up message notifying you of the daily limit for that card and how much you can top-up today. If you wish to top-up more than your daily limit, you can use another debit or credit card, alternatively top-up via bank transfer. Unfortunately for security reasons we cannot provide the specific details around how your top-up limits are calculated.