Roadmap of upcoming features

they said sprint :smiley: but sprint is almost done lol to be fair they didn’t what year, so I think we are fine lol

3 Likes

Revolut’s press release from 25 January 2023 says Ultra “is coming in spring 2023”.

4 Likes

@Remi-1 @froggy @_bruno We always appreciate our users feedback and suggestions, and it seems like the idea has struck a colorful chord with you. :art: Rest assured, we’ll do our best to keep innovating and adding new features to make your Revolut experience even more vibrant. :hugs:

@Frank Thank you for sharing this with us. :rocket:

Veda | Community Team

3 Likes

Hi,

I am very unsatisfied with the Revolut App.
Indeeed, since the last version (9.7.1) on Android, is not possible anymore to do screenshots on the app.

Why?

Normally you allow the customer to have the choice to allow or not screenshots!
Give us back screenshots!

Could you contact your developer team and ask them to give us back the ability to do screenshots on the Revolut app?

Or ask them to add an option to enable/disable screenshots on the settings of the Revolut app?

I want to do screenshots on my Revolut app.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

5 Likes

I am Android 11, also not able to make any printscreens whatsoever :sob:

2 Likes

Any news regarding Ultra? :star_struck:

3 Likes

For a brief period, a different teaser video was linked from within the app where Ultra is advertised. It revealed more details about the design of the card. It’s back to the old video now for me.

4 Likes

Yeah saw that. But I really thought we might have it by now as spring is almost over. :weary:

4 Likes

What price do you guys expect for Ultra?

Dragon pass Prestige is currently 399 USD/year. Amex Platinum is 695 USD/year. Citibank Prestige Card is 540 SGD/year.

I don’t want to compare those different cards. This is just to pin down some coordinates for offerings with free lounge access, ignoring everything else in the package.

With that in mind, where do you think Revolut will land with its price for Ultra, and on what data do you base your estimate?

4 Likes

I am expecting 150-160 GBP/year. Based on what features are rumoured to include. Going above 200 is not realistic, unless they unlock a higher cashback rate

4 Likes

This is the price range for the Metal when paid monthly.

3 Likes

So, I’m expecting this to be the annual fee for Ultra.

2 Likes

What informs your expectation? Or is this what you personally would be willing to pay?

The plan will include access to airport lounges via Dragon Pass. Dragon Pass charges 399 USD for its own subscription. Do you think Revolut will be able to offer something comparable considerably cheaper?

3 Likes

Yes, they will be able. Other than removing some transaction or weekend fees, or even crypto or removing the cashback ceiling, I’m not seeing how they would put the fee of Ultra above 200 GBP/EUR and expect to see adoption.
I can get PriorityPass for 1+1 (myself + guest) for free from a local bank (based on earnings) and so are other clients from other countries. This is why I don’t expect or see reasonable for Revolut to offload even half of that DragonPass fee to the users

3 Likes

The wording of the T&Cs regarding Dragon Pass hints at an unlimited number of lounge passes for the account holder.

I was not able to find a competitor (bank) that offers a card with unlimited lounge passes at the price you’re aiming at. What’s an example for a card that offers this for 200 EUR or less?

Most banks that I found that offer lounge passes are also issuing credit cards in regions with considerably higher interchange.

This Canadian website lists a number of cards with Dragon Pass access:

These cards include only 4 to 6 lounge passes per year. Their yearly price ranges from 139 to 599 CAD. That makes sense to me, considering that these cards have super high interest rates, high foreign exchange fees and a low to average number of lounge passes (less than the 8 passes one could get from Dragon Pass directly for 220 USD/year) and (currently still) unregulated interchange in Canada.

3 Likes

Its almost half of June and still no Ultra release :frowning:

What I expect from it:

• A annual fee of €200-300
  • Unlimited lounge access
  • Higher withdrawal limit (€1000 above ish)
  • Better Cashback/Rewards program (either higher percentages or a program to earn points)
  • Fees on crypto/commodities max 1%
  • Customer Service through a special phone number
  • Titanium cards?
3 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Revolut/comments/14a1uzh/revolut_ultra_release_date/

2 Likes

I expected so much more… :sob: like higher cash back, air miles… it’s sooooo similar to Metal! I think I’m not going to proceed with the upgrade from Metal. :sweat:

5 Likes

@Frank @Covalent5 Thank you for sharing this with us. :star_struck:

Veda | Community Team

2 Likes

This priceplan is near the Amex Platinum which comes along with much more benefits and service which Revolut does not offer.

Very unfortunately as I had more in mind to ser with Ultra

5 Likes