Roadmap of upcoming features

Wondering if Revolut publishes any roadmap for the features development. This way, we can vote our requested features.

4 Likes

Something similar to below one

4 Likes

Yap, they should/could do that really :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

@Mariana_Rodrigues I believe, Revolut community members should be first ones to learn about NEW paying plan called “ULTRA” :relieved:

Any sneak peaks for us? :eyes:

4 Likes

:eyes: What would you like to know?

1 Like

I would like to know what features Revlolut are planning to launch in the coming years. Especially, I am interested to know about joint account, credit card, and IRA.

3 Likes

What additional services Ultra will have?
Also, how much it will cost monthly/yearly? :thinking:

Below provided info doesn’t say much :confused:

6 Likes

It’s sad that customers, we get more details about it from the press. Today, a digital newspaper here in Spain, talks about Revolut’s new Ultra plan:

• The plan will be more expensive than the Metal plan, and is aimed at customers with high purchasing power and who travel a lot.

• Unlimited cashback (5% the first month), although cashback will be limited to 5% of the cost of the Ultra plan, for customers who sign up to the waiting list and sign up for the plan within 7 days of receiving the invitation.

• Free access to 1200 airport lounges is included.

• Reduced commissions on Revolut investment products

• Discounts on nearby brands and shops

5 Likes

So it’s not much different from Metal plan then :neutral_face:

I do deal with cryptocurrencies on monthly basis. Not sure if Ultra would be better in a long run :thinking:
Unless, they’ll add something new (and very useful) to the package :grinning:

5 Likes

Based on recent job listings, one of the services Ultra might offer is phone support.

6 Likes

Spring is here :seedling:

And where is ULTRA plan? :grin:
Surely, community should be informed first about new features :wink:

3 Likes

Old article, still a bit info provided :slightly_smiling_face:
UI & UX need improvement :upside_down_face::smile:

3 Likes

@Remi-1 Thank you for your enthusiasm and feedback on UI/UX improvement. :sunflower: We understand your eagerness for new features and please be assured that our team is working hard to provide the best possible experience for our users. :rocket:

We’ll make sure to update the community as soon as we have any news to share. :hugs:

Veda | Community team

2 Likes
2 Likes

@Frank Hello and thank you for sharing this with us. :blush:

Veda | Community team

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind seeing some new design portrait debit cards. I’ve held off ordering a physical card for this reason.

I just know the minute I order my physical card, Revolut will add them! :joy: (wishful thinking)

2 Likes

@gadgetskev Hello and Welcome to the :r: community. We’re thrilled to have you here. :blush:

I completely understand your anticipation for new design portrait debit cards! But I have to admit, the “wishful thinking” feature is still in development. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Veda | Community Team

Also, still NO more news about ULTRA plan :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Change virtual card colours would be great :grin:

2 Likes

Yes! this additional features would be really helpful! thankgod some raise voice and i hope so they will now try to add new features in it!

3 Likes