Revolut Top-up Blank page

Hello!

I’m having problems with the top-up. When I request a top-up from a Santander UK debit card, it opens a page to introduce additional secure information. When I try to, the page just goes blank and I’m unable to do anything!
This seems like a software bug for some Android phones. I’m using Android 4.4.2.

Anybody had this problem and was able to solve it?

Thanks!
Pedro

Hi,

I’m having the same problem, however, on the iphone, when I top-up using Nationwide, verification page is blank.

Restarted the app, money seems to have transferrred, so a big more than likley…

Faz

Hi there. Could you please send me a direct message with your phone number associate with your account so I can investigate this for you?

I’m unable to do that. The direct message option is not active for me. I can’t generate new messages in my profile.

This bug has been in the android app for a long time, i have the exact same issue with “verified by visa” window showing up totally grey in the app popup window.

I have had trouble since the first time i tried topping up after having installed the app back in june of this year - the exact same problem still exists - i tried just a few weeks ago again.

Seems the revolut techies are more into IOS, since the android app gets leglected for so long.