******revolut took £900 and blocked my account!

iam absolutely flumming mad with revolut, ive written to their ceo, the sun, telegraph, financial times, tweeted their ceo. waited 6 hours on support and still, blocked out of my account as soon as £900 landed!!!

DO NOT TRANSFER MONEY TO REVOLUT*

I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. IM LOSING 20% INTEREST A DAY BECAUSE OF REVOLUT AND I WANT TO PAID BACK FOR ALL OF IT.

SOMEONE FROM REVOLUTING BETTER SOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP

THEIR SUPPORT IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE

“The sun, telegraph, financial times”, seriously dude? You think they would care about smth like this? Please

2 Likes

You’re losing 20% interest per day? Please explain, I’d love to earn this much interest on my balance!

You haven’t actually specified any problem with your account or with Revolut. I’m sure that if you explain your issue, people in this community will offer their advice.

6 Likes

I have same problem they froze my accout whit more than 1000£ Nobody comunicate whit me, please help

You have to chase them hard. Send dm on tweeter and tweet their CEO

The take your money out. Revoult is rubbish

Same issue here, and about a much larger sum!
Revolut has ceased communications since Dec. 5th.
Do not use revolut As soon as I have regained acces to (my own!) Money I will withdraw from revolut’s services as proven to be dangerously un-trustworthy.
in app support only is not sufficient, a phone contact shouldbe available.

I’m sorry to hear that. You have to chase very hard. Tweet CEO and hound them until you get your money

I have no twitter and no intention to go on to that,
What has happened to old fashioned helpdesk by phone who can look into your case and assist into a way out.

1 Like

Official complaint filed with the financial ombudman…
This is very very serious.

1 Like

It’s a joke when you have to hunt support down on a god damn twitter.

Absolutely, I wonder if this is linked to their bitcoin launch.
Seems they have dropped all other parts of the company in the support of that launch…
terrible way to treat your ‘early adapters’ once I have my money back I’m out and happily pay my bank fee’s again knowing they do answer the phone when I ring them.

Bizarrely I had to ‘like’ (“AHUM!”) them on facebook first, then a facebook messenger message to please check my in app support request,
And that got a reply! and surely one hour later the issue got resolved.
including a explanation that it was the bitcoin introduction that made them extremely busy…
very bad to let go of your basic banking support for a week!
Much relieved issue is resolved now but damage is done and will cease the use of this service that once was a clever piece of banking.

yes, My account has been blocked too, don’t know why unless I can get hold of an agent and ask, but apparently i Couldn’t. I have around £1100 inside