Revolut to Coinbase

Hi i need help as i am trying to transfer 10 euro revolut to coinbase for first check but its not getting through.it says request for bank transfer cancelled. Beneficiary is not allowed .can somebody help me plss

1 Like

Look in your Coinbase payments out, click on the one in question and a window will open showing you all the transaction details.

You need to activate your personal EUR IBAN first. Search this forum for it :slight_smile:

1 Like

what would happen if you forget to put the reference number in the transfer?

do the funds get returned?

I think they’d have to be manually located and assigned :wink:

If you forget to put the reference number in the transfer to Coinbase. Then you have to contact Coinbase and have them find the transfer in their systems. What Coinbase do with transfers they can’t link is entirely up to Coinbase and have nothing to do with Revolut as they did the transfer precisely as you asked them to.

1 Like

I am currently having issues with transactions from revolut to Coinbase failing, are others having the same problems?

1 Like

Hi
For the last two weeks I have been trying to verify a new account with coinbase from revoult, every payment gets returned saying “not specified reason agent generated” I am totally stumped now. I can buy crypto with coinbase using my debit card, checked the correct name on both accounts, any ideas anyone
Cheers

Мола Ви кажете как го постигнахте, не ми дава да прехвърлям в coinbase от revolut, а искам да си прехвърля пари от coinbase, но не намира картата ми revoolut, благодаря много.

Hi, I want to ask how to send money to coinbase ot revolut since I realized that otherwise I could not send it back without any translation. what are the steps, thanks.

Hi, I want to ask how to send money to coinbase ot revolut since I realized that otherwise I could not send it back without any translation. what are the steps, thanks.

I am not able to transfer money from revolut to coinbase. The virtual card is not accepted

I forget to put my reference but even if I contacted Coinbase I haven’t received any answer from them. After how much time did you solved the issue?