Revolut Premium

We are currently exploring Revolut points and we already have Premium 2.0 coming on the way.

1 Like

Would love to see metal cards for Revolut Premium users.

The black card is coming soon! Premium v2.0 is also coming. Our philosophy for Revolut Premium has always been adopting the Amazon Prime/Costco model to banking. You pay 1 fixed annual subscription to access all our services either for free/whole sale cost and we will keep adding more and more features to Premium to make stronger and stronger offering for everyone.

1 Like

Its here! (putting more characters here because of the character count minimum)

@alan At the moment, the premium option is not compelling enough for me to upgrade. I was hoping Apple Pay for payments, widget support, and Siri support would be released along with 4.0 version. Nevertheless, keep the updates coming!

It would be nice to create a full black/gold card with the premium option, where the card has the option to support MasterCard and Maestro. And to start a bonusprogram to get rewards.

Hi guys, over the next 6 months we are putting together some really exciting things that will be added into Revolut Premium. Rather like Amazon Prime, which initially only offered free two day shipping, gradually the package was added to and added to over time, until now you have an amazing suite of services. This will be our approach also. If it’s not for you right now, keep checking back, as we’ll be adding things fast. Also, feel free to suggest more things you’d like from the service.

3 Likes

Hi Edward, that sounds really nice. Will Revolut think also about a combined card feature (Mastercard+Maestro support), would make the card use in Netherlands and Belgium, much better as we can use it everywhere (these countries supports mainly Maestro/V Pay, MasterCard and Visa is more at hotels and some stores in the centre of the city). Also it will be nice to see the current Black Rose edition get another colour Black Gold.

2 Likes

:slight_smile: take a marker and write on yours card what ever you like

Well to complete the exclusive account the status world Elite could help a lot, (like credit accounts with the gold/platinum mark)

Will be better, if the customer could get an regular bonus program with an more realistic spend/points per euro he get 0,5 points. And give the customer the option to convert it to an airline program of choice. Is much better to give all the customers a benefit of the points

1 Like

Interesting. How many users do you think will value this? It is something we can potentially do.

3 Likes

I think a lot of users would welcome a points system. I am topping up my :r: with my credit card to earn additional points/miles. To be able to double that would be very beneficial.

1 Like

I would be extremely interested, depending which mileage program is involved. Of course, ideally one would be able to choose.

1 Like

Well at least most users in the Netherlands and Belgium, because the standard pin terminals mostly support only Vpay and Maestro(some big stores in the big cities support the creditcards, but I ve seen much places where they said sorry no creditcard)
And with the double card (that support both) we can use Revolut for everything instead only the MasterCard
(And need to bring our other maestro card with us)

3 Likes

Some exclusive materials, new cards look super neat!

3 Likes

Incredible.

Where did you find these photos?

1 Like

glad you like it!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@capital I have some sources heuheue! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :heart_eyes::sunglasses:

Looks good.

Think that a lot of users can not wait to receive their premium cards

Ps if the source could send you black and silver it would be better😏

3 Likes