Revolut Premium

@Povilas -
You should be banned for your insulting language.

3 Likes

@mosbiq thanks for stepping in :slight_smile:
And @Povilas I wasn’t telling you to be PC or to sugarcoat your complaints, I simply asked you to stop using hateful language.

how much premium is in EURO per year ?

(dont know why but price shown in GBP and per 1 months)

Hi! It’s €7.99/month or €82/year :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its €7.99. We are working on the website to make sure this price will be reflected depending on where you are.

2 Likes

if I sign up for premium will my standard card still work ?

if I change my mind can I back to standard ?

1 Like

Yes, you’ll have both a regular and a premium physical card :slight_smile: You can switch back to standard during the first trial month, if you don’t do so, you’ll have to keep the premium membership for a year.

1 Like

and after 1 year premium can I back to standard?

Sure. But your card needs to be replaced then, I believe.

1 Like

I would suggest that you start supporting Ripple. A crypto-currency that is both cheaper and much faster at cross-border currency transfers. This would give you a serious leg-up on the competition.
You could start by offering it to Premiumusers. See ripple.com for more info, and no I am not an employee of Ripple, just think their offering is amazing.
Thanks,
Jens

Or maybe, just maybe, some of you should be banned for your ignorance which is insulting to me.

The premium cards will they have the new Mastercard logo or the old one?

My bank sent me last week a mastercard with the logo and it looks good. The old one is too old

2 Likes

They’ll have the new one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Has anyone received their premium card, or any indication it has shipped? Received a message last week to say it would be shipped this week, and with no sign of it so far they’re fast running out of time.

Waiting for my Premium card too. 7 days ago they said it would ship next week (so this week that has just ended) but no sign in app it has shipped - neither has the card number been generated yet - still asterisks.

Disappointing I have to say.

1 Like

I just got notified my card was sent out today! Expect them soon, they will probably roll out over the coming week rather than all at once.

5 Likes

I ordered mine today, dont know how long it will take

1 Like

Does the card number show in the app? Try adding it to Apple Pay, it may work :slight_smile:

1 Like

No - still asterisks in the app. Which leads me to believe it has not been issued yet.

Does revolut support Apple Pay for payments? I didn’t think it did?

1 Like

Guys everything is up to MasterCard once Revolut receives Principal License, the things are going to change a lot! :sunglasses:

2 Likes