Revolut Premium account.

Hello there. How to cancel my premium account? I just tried for free month for trading bitcoins and now i no need it anymore. Is any way to cancel it? I dont use Revolut at all.

Thank you

Hi there. You will need to get in touch with our in-app support team so that we can cancel it for you.

Hello. How to do that? Web or app?
Thank you

From within the app.

i cant find this option to cancel premium acc. in help settings

Like Andreas said, you need to contact support. That’s also how it is explained in the FAQs :wink:

Open the app -> More -> Support :slight_smile:

Hi,
I would like to apply for the premium account (7. 99€) but I want to make sure that there is no amount limit and no fees when exchanging money currency and making wire transfers (international). Let’s say I want to exchange 50 000 euros at once into Cad $. And then make a transfer of that money to a Canadian bank account from my Revolut account.

My questions are :

Is there any amount limit when exchanging currency with the premium account?

Is there any amount limit when making wire transfers with the premium account as well? At once

thank you in advance for your answers :blush:

1 Like

According to their site:

“ * Exchange in 30 fiat currencies - no monthly limit”

From Premium | Revolut

yeah that what i thought but I’m not really sure because the information on the website are light and not really helpful

Use the in-app chat with support option and request a live agent to the bot. It may take some time (even days) but they will reply.

exchanging it won’t be a problem. However if you move such a large sum at once without any history on Revolut, the system will raise flags and block you until the source of fund is verified.
That may take a few days (or even over a week) to be resolved.